Home General Discussion

Newbie to the Forum

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself too they group. Been smoking cigars for 20 years and thoroughly enjoy each and every one I've smoked. Each of the thousands I've smoked over the years has been special and cigars and bourbon are my passions.

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the group. Do some browsing around the different lists. You may just pick up some useful tidbits, i know I sure did. Welcome again!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome welcome welcome.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Kentuckytrooper:
    Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself too they group. Been smoking cigars for 20 years and thoroughly enjoy each and every one I've smoked. Each of the thousands I've smoked over the years has been special and cigars and bourbon are my passions.

It's about time you posted, Jon. Welcome to the forum! You're in all kinds of trouble, now... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    nah not in any trouble at all.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Cigars and bourbon are your passion...not sure you're gonna fit in here..lol. Welcome to the forum brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy the insanity, don't trust the following direwolf, bigt06, RCY, Spindrift, Greg(don't poke em) they will all tell you they love you just to get what they want!!! LMAO. By the way you forgot to PM your addy......We're all friends here!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Buy a cooler now if you don't have an extra already. Even if you do, it's not big enough. Go buy a bigger one now haha
    MVW67:
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy the insanity, don't trust the following direwolf, bigt06, RCY, Spindrift, Greg(don't poke em) they will all tell you they love you just to get what they want!!! LMAO. By the way you forgot to PM your addy......We're all friends here!!!

How true! PM to you, Mike.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    No need to worry about me. I'm going on a hiatus. this round is it for awhile.
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Liar, liar pants on fire!!
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:

Is this supposed to make us feel safer?
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:

Is this supposed to make us feel safer?
    PO Box??? Toombes LMAO
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Welcome, best advice I can give you is.......DUCK AND COVER, BROTHER!!!
    Un_Sub:
    Buy a bigger cooler or humi the one you have is not big enough!!
    MVW67:
    Un_Sub:
    Buy a bigger cooler or humi the one you have is not big enough!!

Truer words were never spoken... I'm finding this out the hard way.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, I take it your a state trooper. Guess we better hide our ISOM's