Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Alright whodunnit?

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
been out here in Phoenix about a month now, get a package from my mom, and apparently I got two bombs, one from General Cigar (seriously got like 18 sticks from them???) and another from a Mr. E Skaggs, apparently the one Mr. Skaggs sent arrived like probably the day before I left for AZ, HOWEVER it was sent to my moms house (thankfully) and I received it today. Luckily my mom sent one of my Cigarfest Humi's along in the package (foresight maybe?) so I have some way of at least temp storing them till my cooler arrives.
in Skaggs' bomb was a 5V Series A, Tat Habana Nobles, some ungodly huge stick named Cuervos or something, CAO Cameroon, and a Camacho Triple Maddy. Bad news Sir: I will have my cooler and revenge soon! I think I named the sticks right, damn 20 ct and my bag/Traveldore are now jam packed so I gotta get smokin. Thanks again whomever you may be.

Also a Fuego 777 was in there (set aside a few of the sticks I got from GC for a fellow BOTL I work with)

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Spence! Hows it going buddy? My parents actually just moved to Phoenix. I love it there. I can't claim either bomb though, so, sorry to keep the mystery alive!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Hoky crap it's an Evan sighting! Dude I LOVE IT out here, Spindrift is fun to herf with (even if he is a little crazy, but who isn't) So much to do and see I wonder how I'll fit it all in lol
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know Mr. Skaggs,, Good dude,,, Enjoy,, Spins a little crazy??? huh, No kidding????LOL
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Hoky crap it's an Evan sighting! Dude I LOVE IT out here, Spindrift is fun to herf with (even if he is a little crazy, but who isn't) So much to do and see I wonder how I'll fit it all in lol
    Spin is a LITTLE crazy its like saying Rudy can count...........
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got them my friend...don't worry bout retaliation, the 6 pack I sent was just the worms contest winnings you and skweekz won a few months back. It took me awhile to gather you guyz addy...since you 2 didn't give it to me...lol.