Home General Discussion

Any else in my boat??

Anyone else have a sh*t ton of CCOM matches? I am thinking about making a match replica of the ccom HQ and then lighting it on fire. Naw I wouldn't do that. One day I will find a new use that will save the world

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Horde for the eventual butane shortage? Maybe they can be used in a zombie attack!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had a ton of them until I bought a cheap pipe. I've since bought a better pipe but the matches are still gone.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I have a drawer full of them. I just keep them because you NEVER know when you will need matches, and it's good to have more than you need.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    I have a drawer full of them. I just keep them because you NEVER know when you will need matches, and it's good to have more than you need.
    +1
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bags full of them!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    hoarding
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i dont have any, 3 orders with ccom and never did get any... maybe when i make up my mind on what to get next.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    i dont have any, 3 orders with ccom and never did get any... maybe when i make up my mind on what to get next.

Want mine?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I actually use mine as matches are my preferred method of lighting. I just wish they were longer, I have to use half a box to light some cigars.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    the ccom matches are usless for lighting cigars. unless you use them to light cedar spills.

i like to use matches to light up when im smoking inside or when theres no wind. i like to use these

http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Home/Cigarware/PRD_TH9601/Tommy+Bahama+Box+Of+Matches.jsp
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I usually lite up my cigars with matches, so I just dump them into my homemade match box that I made out of Diesel unlimited box ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Man can never have too many matches!
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    415:
    the ccom matches are usless for lighting cigars. unless you use them to light cedar spills.

i like to use matches to light up when im smoking inside or when theres no wind. i like to use these

http://www.tommybahama.com/TBG/Home/Cigarware/PRD_TH9601/Tommy+Bahama+Box+Of+Matches.jsp
    I don't know on average it will take two matches for me. Work pretty well if you know how to hold a lit match
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    scarlin:
    Anyone else have a sh*t ton of CCOM matches? I am thinking about making a match replica of the ccom HQ and then lighting it on fire. Naw I wouldn't do that. One day I will find a new use that will save the world
    I just got in an order that didn't have a humicare or matches. I was bummed out. I asked them to price match one of the items for me, which of course they did. I wondered if they were mad at me for about 1.2 seconds... image
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Anyone else have a sh*t ton of CCOM matches?
    Yep got enough CCOM matches to fill probably close to a whole cigar box. But I do find it funny how they always, no matter what quantity you order, only send 1 box of matches with each order.

- order 5 cigars - get 1 box of matches
    - order 60 cigars - you still only get 1 box of matches.
    LOL, what a bunch of jokesters

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 415415 Posts: 951
    Thewelder:
    415:

I don't know on average it will take two matches for me. Work pretty well if you know how to hold a lit match
    you get a nice even burn using only 2 matches? impressive.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I try and make it a little challenge to light a cigar on one match. Otherwise I can get an even light with two.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    415:
    Thewelder:
    415:

Someone's match skills suck.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    scarlin:
    415:
    Thewelder:
    415:

Someone's match skills suck.
    Busting your balls a bit. When I was in Iraq I got pretty good at using matches, quality butane was hard to come by. It's not razor sharp burn but it is lit and evens out really quickly
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    alright, i have two separate packages on their way from ccom... maybe one will have matches in them.