Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RANDALL!

I am not sure what I did to deserve a spanking like this, but my azz hurts! I saw some of these OSOKs get posted and said I wanted one, but never did I imagine one would be headed my way...and then to top it off with an LFD Candela, my first Anarchy, an Oktoberfest and a Paddy 1932...I am speechless! Thank you brother, PM to you!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I am not sure what I did to deserve a spanking like this, but my azz hurts! I saw some of these OSOKs get posted and said I wanted one, but never did I imagine one would be headed my way...and then to top it off with an LFD Candela, my first Anarchy, an Oktoberfest and a Paddy 1932...I am speechless! Thank you brother, PM to you!

nice borkism
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Excellent display of BORK-manship! Seen quite a few of those OSOKs being posted. Me thinks I must find some...
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Epic hit!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cool!!!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweeeweet.......... You can see the middle one better if you turn the lights off.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyes:
    Sweeeweet.......... You can see the middle one better if you turn the lights off.
    Can someone explain why its green? Imagine it would have quite a unique taste? Nice looking sticks!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Those are some really great looking sticks.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Very Nice!! You gotta tell us your thoughts on the LFD Candela. I always wonder about the Candelas.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Would that be Randall Murphy? If so what's his handle? Need to send him a thank you for my lotto winnings.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Yeah I need to talk to that dude too.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Direwolf:
    Yeah I need to talk to that dude too.
    HAhahahaha! ;)
  • I need to get my hands on some of those OSOKS!
    Sent out two other packages with yours.. Just one more to hit and I'm retiring.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Retired??? LOL, "No likes a quitter"... Dire are you one of those kids that when they get tired, " I'm going to take my basketball and go home!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    Retired??? LOL, "No likes a quitter"... Dire are you one of those kids that when they get tired, " I'm going to take my basketball and go home!!!
    Nope. Will do trade here n there. lotto .
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    Nope. Will do trade here n there. lotto .
    He is...
    You guys can still play with my balls
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    You are sooooo kind!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    You are sooooo kind!!!
    Couldn't resist
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:

that green one is strange...never seen one.