Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a trade.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'll be home in about a week(hopefully) and would like to set up a trade. I'd like to get my hands on 5 1844's , 5 Cuba Libre One and 5 Unholy Cocktails or Unlimited's or a combination of each. I've never tried those diesels yet. And I'm a huge fan of the 1844 and The One. So if anybody can hook me up with something,I'm sure I got something you'll like buried somewhere.

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I can cover you on the 1844's
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I can hook you up with some Unholy Cocktails.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I can hook you up with UHC's with a year on 'em. I'm not trying to step on y2p's toes, If you want to see what age does to 'em as well as try them young, PM me. If his also have age, though, clearly he got here first.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    I can hook you up with UHC's with a year on 'em. I'm not trying to step on y2p's toes, If you want to see what age does to 'em as well as try them young, PM me. If his also have age, though, clearly he got here first.
    Sure...I see how it is Ken. Tryin' to jack my street cred, huh? I just bought a ten pack a couple of weeks ago, so that's the age on mine. I like those UHC's so much, I don't think I could put some away for a whole year without smoking it. Maybe we should both just bomb him.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey sounds great fellas. I'll send you each a pm.
    And replied. Sorry I didn't see your idea earlier, mike...
    Replied
    Ken Light:
    And replied. Sorry I didn't see your idea earlier, mike...
    It's all good. Ricky can do his own UHC aging comparison now.
    Appreciate it guys. I'm gonna include a stick from my fave B&M that I'm absolutely sure you'll all enjoy and pretty darn sure none of you have.
    Rhamlin:
    Appreciate it guys. I'm gonna include a stick from my fave B&M that I'm absolutely sure you'll all enjoy and pretty darn sure none of you have.
    Wow cool.
    Rhamlin:
    Awesome! Thanks man!
    PM's sent brothers, really hope you guys like what I sent. Thought my wife was gonna crap herself:)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    PM's sent brothers, really hope you guys like what I sent. Thought my wife was gonna crap herself:)
    If no one has you on the CL One's I'm pretty sure I can do it, let me know and I'll dig through the 20 count.....
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    If no one has you on the CL One's I'm pretty sure I can do it, let me know and I'll dig through the 20 count.....
    The magical 20 ct. Nope haven't gotten any offers for Ones.
    Rhamlin:
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    I'll dig then, I am pretty sure they are in there...........somewhere..............
    Oops. Sorry Ricky, forgot to include DC number.

Should hit your door today!
    Sweet!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Im a little late but have some stout diesels 6x60 i would trade a couple.
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    I'll dig then, I am pretty sure they are in there...........somewhere..............
    Hey Rick, didn't find them in my first pass through the cooler, I'll have to look again. Maybe, just maybe they went to the DCCC.
    bandyt09:
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    bandyt09:
    Rhamlin:
    Hey Rick, didn't find them in my first pass through the cooler, I'll have to look again. Maybe, just maybe they went to the DCCC.
    No prob Todd, if you find em I'll be more than interested if not just as well. My wife is harping on me already over my shipping bill:)
    Gaetano7890:
    Im a little late but have some stout diesels 6x60 i would trade a couple.
    Hmm sounds tempting brother but I better pass in order to appease the wife. But go ahead and send me your addy and maybe when I get back from Vegas if I got any money left we can make a trade of some sort.
    Man you guys all just went overboard. Guess I'll just have to place a little bomb next to your names in my borkadex. Thanks fellas I've got some nice smokes in to take to Vegas. Now I just need my wife to give me time to enjoy them.
    Pffffff...don't listen to him, he's a liar, no bombs necessary after this one...

Photobucket
    Yeah a big +1 to what ken said! Ricky strait up annihilated me! I'll gladly do business with you any day!