Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hobby Supplies from Canada

Worked out a trade with Laker1963, Doug, for some Padilla's I wasn't fond of. 6-8 sticks ended up being 10, although I think we traded 1844's (same vitola too) lol! Not only that, but I have not had any of these sticks other than the MOWPA and 1844. Good looking out for a noob and helping me with the trade, I am super excited for all of these sticks Doug. I admire the genorosity and look forward ot more trades in the future. Now hopefully me "candles" make it up to Canada. image

Comments

• Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Nice Open Eagle, enjoy that. I had a few and they are very nice smokes.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Love hobby supplies, you can't beat them, lol....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Love hobby supplies, you can't beat them, lol....
    I had to LOL when I read the post title too. How many hobby supplies Ive sent into Canada, I dont know... :-D

Oh, and "collectable bands" too! LOL

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! The 1844 has quickly become one of my top favorites.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    catfishbluezz:
    Worked out a trade with Laker1963, Doug, for some Padilla's I wasn't fond of. 6-8 sticks ended up being 10, although I think we traded 1844's (same vitola too) lol! Not only that, but I have not had any of these sticks other than the MOWPA and 1844. Good looking out for a noob and helping me with the trade, I am super excited for all of these sticks Doug. I admire the genorosity and look forward ot more trades in the future. Now hopefully me "candles" make it up to Canada. image
    Glad they made it to you safely Dustin. I hope you find a few in there you like.

I just received Dustin package from this trade and I will be posting pictures of it shortly. Thanks Dustin... great trader and all around stand up guy. If you have a chance to trade with Dustin... go for it, he's good people.