Home General Discussion
Options

HELP !!!!

I have to start this post out with an apology. If I am presently in the middle of a trade or pass, or if I have missed posting about a trade or pass with you in the last month please PM me and let me know I have messed up.

I have been so freakin' busy this last month that I am now unsure if I have met all of my obligations to the forum members who I may have got involved with. I know I have several things on the go now, but I just want to be sure that I have not missed something or someone and would appreciate it very much if I have, if you would let me know so I can correct the situation. Thanks guy's.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Doug, can you check the status of my fiver. You said you were going to ship them three weeks ago. Remember you said you had a few GOF Serie B laying around and you would send me a fiver of them :)....
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Doug, can you check the status of my fiver. You said you were going to ship them three weeks ago. Remember you said you had a few GOF Serie B laying around and you would send me a fiver of them :)....

Ha Ha! Well played.....