Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OUCH !!

This is a picture of the destruction rained down on me by Greg2648, as his part of a blind trade we pulled off.

I feel like I should have done much better on my end looking at these sticks!!

Greg mentioned he wanted no isom's (turns out he has a bunch) but I really wish I had of threw a cuple in there. Oh well, now I guess I just have to make it up... don't i. Thanks for the trade greg. Awesome BOTL.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Greg knocked me out on our last trade. Gents, I highly reccomend doing business with Greg if you haven't already.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Just trying keep keep up Diplomatic Diplomacy..........lol.
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    He also blew me up in a noob trade. I guess the right thing to say is welcome to the club.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    stowggie:
    He also blew me up in a noob trade. I guess the right thing to say is welcome to the club.
    between the welcome bomb and a trade with him.... I am scared to do business with him again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQ1BUAMpDA
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:

This is a picture of the destruction rained down on me by Greg2648, as his part of a blind trade we pulled off.

I feel like I should have done much better on my end looking at these sticks!!

Greg mentioned he wanted no isom's (turns out he has a bunch) but I really wish I had of threw a cuple in there. Oh well, now I guess I just have to make it up... don't i. Thanks for the trade greg. Awesome BOTL.
    Greg has a way of making most of us feel like, WTF..Thats why I call him Capt. Punishment. Enjoy!!!!,,Nice hit Capt.!!!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    There again, this is a clears example why not to trust a blind trade with Greg. They day I choose to do a trade with Greg...its go big or go home!
  • Nice hit! Greg strikes again!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Greg, never ending destruction!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd hate to see Greg's shipping bills. It probably is more than my entire monthly cigar budget.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    D@mn Greg nice hit!