Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I may need a new mailbox

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank MVW67 for the bomb I received today. Thanks for my first bomb what a great set of sticks. I got an opus x, my father, A. turrent Triple play, Undercrown, Casa Magna Colorado, Obsidian, Rocky Patel decade 10th anniversary and a La herencia Cubana. What great looking sticks. I can't wait to light one up. Pics comin soon Well it has happened as fast as you guys said. My humidor is now bustin at the seems between MVW67 and my first order that I received yesterday from ccom. I'm on my way to Wal mart to pick up my new coolidor :) Thanks again for the bomb. p.s.... I'm plotting my revenge lol

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    cmartin:
    I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank MVW67 for the bomb I received today. Thanks for my first bomb what a great set of sticks. I got an opus x, my father, A. turrent Triple play, Undercrown, Casa Magna Colorado, Obsidian, Rocky Patel decade 10th anniversary and a La herencia Cubana. What great looking sticks. I can't wait to light one up. Pics comin soon Well it has happened as fast as you guys said. My humidor is now bustin at the seems between MVW67 and my first order that I received yesterday from ccom. I'm on my way to Wal mart to pick up my new coolidor :) Thanks again for the bomb. p.s.... I'm plotting my revenge lol
    no Revenge needed, Glad you got them, welcome to the forum
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    cmartin:
    no Revenge needed, Glad you got them, welcome to the forum
    That is one helluva noob hit. Wow.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    He bombed the dude from Coldplay
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    He bombed the dude from Coldplay
    Send me Gwyneth or your getting it again!!!!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yup humis can fill up quick around here.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Buy the 4 mailboxes for the price of 3 deal. Just easier that way.