Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW. What. The. Hell? Update!

Sorry for the blurry picture, I still have pieces if my welcome mat stuck in my eye.

Holy crap! These are 5 awesome sticks! Thank you very much, but just know: I'm a feisty little bas-tard. And I really liked that welcome mat.

MVW, you are an amazing brother, this was completely unexpected and possibly slightly insane. Newb bombing. Who knew?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporus:
    Sorry for the blurry picture, I still have pieces if my welcome mat stuck in my eye.

Holy crap! These are 5 awesome sticks! Thank you very much, but just know: I'm a feisty little bas-tard. And I really liked that welcome mat.

MVW, you are an amazing brother, this was completely unexpected and possibly slightly insane. Newb bombing. Who knew?
    mike has done gone crazy!, nice hit
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Wow. What a great hit. Very nice, indeed.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    thats awesome!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Sporus:

mike has done gone crazy!, nice hit
    Just releasing steam before the cool down, apologizes!! NOT!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great sticks! Nicely done MVW
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Just had the Alec Bradley Tempus this morning. Had a bit of a tight draw but was all sorts of tasty! Thanks again and enjoy your vacation!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice! Nothing like running to HD for a new welcome mat/mail box..oh and welcome onboard!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Mike is a little off his rocker, and flush with cash obviously. Gonna have to head north to herf with this guy one day.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Mike had gone mad!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't feel lonely, brother. Mike smacked me like a $2 ho yesterday, too. Awesome sticks. BTW, welcome to the madness!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Don't feel lonely, brother. Mike smacked me like a $2 ho yesterday, too. Awesome sticks. BTW, welcome to the madness!
    MVW destroying noobs one bomb at a time,,LOL,,, You noobs done pissed off the wrong dude!!!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    yep, he got me today in our trade, complete devastation. its lif he enjoys destroying us noobs...
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Nice, I wanna try one of those My Fathers. Read a lot of good stuff about them on here!
    Un_Sub:
    Nice, I wanna try one of those My Fathers. Read a lot of good stuff about them on here!
    Really???? Trying to go on Vaca, and now this!!! LOL!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Toombes:
    MVW destroying noobs one bomb at a time,,LOL,,, You noobs done pissed off the wrong dude!!!!!

But all I did was have less than 500 posts! Mike done muffed up by putting a return addy on the bomb. Just sayin'...
    MVW67:
    Un_Sub:
    Really???? Trying to go on Vaca, and now this!!! LOL!!!!
    "Doh"
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    That's a bomb anyone would like.
    This:

This is sitting there waiting for me when I get home today. Holy hell this is a thing of beauty! I definitely need to get to work on smoking my top shelf because Mike just upgraded it. Seriously, what did I do to deserve such scorn?
    Unbelievable. I need to sit down.
    Sporus:
    This:

This is sitting there waiting for me when I get home today. Holy hell this is a thing of beauty! I definitely need to get to work on smoking my top shelf because Mike just upgraded it. Seriously, what did I do to deserve such scorn?
    Unbelievable. I need to sit down.
    very cool!!!
    Last time you were having issues, just wanted you to relax and enjoy life!!:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    flower gurl lillies bonkers.... idiotic.
    jliu:
    What on earth?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    What on earth?
    umm. those damn bots!! stupid hackers! yea! get them!