Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

anyone got an extra Liga Ungercrown or San Lotano Oval?

I know it's a bit of a long shot but I really would like to try both the Liga Privada Undercrown and the San Lotano Oval. Does anyone have one or both of these they would be willing to trade away? I've got some great, aged sticks just waiting to meet new friends in your humi! You tell me what you like and I can be sure to make it worth your time.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    I like long shots....BOTL in need, well, Step right up your the next contestant on the wheel of cigars. "I'm your huckleberry!!!" PM me!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    I like long shots....BOTL in need, well, Step right up your the next contestant on the wheel of cigars. "I'm your huckleberry!!!" PM me!!
    Sounds great! Thanks brother! And, in honor of this being my 2000th post be ready for a little surprise my friend...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    MVW67:
    Sounds great! Thanks brother! And, in honor of this being my 2000th post be ready for a little surprise my friend...
    OH BOY!!! I just took a look at your bio, and of the cigars that you enjoy and the ones you still want to try I am going to FVCKING DESTROY you just for thinking about trading with me :-P This is going to be fun hahahaha
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    MVW67:
    OH BOY!!! I just took a look at your bio, and of the cigars that you enjoy and the ones you still want to try I am going to FVCKING DESTROY you just for thinking about trading with me :-P This is going to be fun hahahaha
    It was nice knowing you Mike. You had a good run here, you'll be sadly missed. By the way, can you send those El Tiante's back to me before you're impending demise, no use for them going to waste. l will gladly refund your money via a check, lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    MVW67:
    only have a couple of those each and was hoping someome would come though that had a few more than me to let go before i offered , until i saw the 2000 surprise post, lol, nice , evan saw you are outta the loop on the newer stuff, pm me with anything else you might be wanting to try and ill see if i have some of what your looking for
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    MVW67:
    It was nice knowing you Mike. You had a good run here, you'll be sadly missed. By the way, can you send those El Tiante's back to me before you're impending demise, no use for them going to waste. l will gladly refund your money via a check, lol.

Lol, I'm still bitting my lip from the wrath of this guy before I left Germany. Paybacks coming, don't let that addy slip :). Glad your back and how is the new life style?

RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    MVW67:

Lol, I'm still bitting my lip from the wrath of this guy before I left Germany. Paybacks coming, don't let that addy slip :). Glad your back and how is the new life style?

Oh Yeah, lets do this!!!! Should respect your elders!!!LMAO
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Lawd a-mercy! Anybody know how much a ringside ticket costs for this smack-fest?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Lawd a-mercy! Anybody know how much a ringside ticket costs for this smack-fest?
    If you gotta ask, you can't afford it....................
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shame I didn't spot this thread sooner...
    OK Huckleberry, Mine has Launched. Paitence my Ass I want to kill something!!! LMAO

0311 0240 0002 0364 4338
    MVW67:
    OK Huckleberry, Mine has Launched. Paitence my Ass I want to kill something!!! LMAO

0311 0240 0002 0364 4338
    Incoming!!!
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

0311 0240 0002 0364 4338
    Incoming!!!

Have you nothing better to do, Mike? Oh, the brutality...
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

I could always barter services...
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

So I FvcK3d myself on this one, Evan will be receiving the destruction today and has until I get back to return Fire!!, Never Strike first if it can be avoided, Did i say that??? LOL
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

So I FvcK3d myself on this one, Evan will be receiving the destruction today and has until I get back to return Fire!!, Never Strike first if it can be avoided, Did i say that??? LOL
    You are DOOMED. BORK 101 says "never strike first".
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

You are DOOMED. BORK 101 says "never strike first".
    I know, I know but wanted to get to Evan before I left, so he would have them!!!!!