Home Ratings & Reviews

Viaje Zombie

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
After being hit yesterday with one of these courtesy of RCY and JSnake I had to feature it on today's blog. Hope you guys like it:

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    After being hit yesterday with one of these courtesy of RCY and JSnake I had to feature it on today's blog. Hope you guys like it:

They look awesome and the blog is monstrous! I'm sure I'll like them better once I get my dirty mitts on a few.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Toombes:
    ENFIDL:

They look awesome and the blog is monstrous! I'm sure I'll like them better once I get my dirty mitts on a few.
    Thanks! I feel very lucky to have it and very blown away by the generosity of JSnake and RCY to have it. Def try to get some of them. I haven't heard one bad thing on them.
  • Nice post! It was a good read and informative, how long til you smoke it?
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Bro that is a great pic of that stogie. The wrapper looks amazing. Too bad they are so hard to get.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capped on both ends? Reversible smoking? Or you and a partner both puff at the same time lady and the tramp style... Can you get a pic of both ends? I'd like to see that. It looks great by the way!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Maybe if I'm rrreeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyy good this year Santa might bring me one. Nah, doubt it...
    Thanks guys! Gray I will snap some pics for you over the next few days of the capped ends.
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks guys! Gray I will snap some pics for you over the next few days of the capped ends.
    thanks dude! I just think that's pretty interesting
    Gray4lines:
    ENFIDL:
    thanks dude! I just think that's pretty interesting
    It really is. The first time I heard of one having both ends capped I was like wait wtf lol They did it with the C4 as well. I got caught up doing MOW Side Project photos yesterday but will get it done tonight for ya.
    Gray4lines:
    Capped on both ends? Reversible smoking? Or you and a partner both puff at the same time lady and the tramp style... Can you get a pic of both ends? I'd like to see that. It looks great by the way!
    Ask and you shall receive:

Awesome dude! Sooo, i guess you just clip a little off both ends, and light it like a salomon shape. What happens if you punch both ends? Can you light a punch hole? Anyway, very cool. Is the C-4 box pressed too? ridiculous
    The C4 is box pressed to give it the look of an actual brick of C4 atleast that's how I heard the story. I think you could light it with just a punched end but I think it'd take forever honestly lol
    I have got to get some of these...