Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

While my humi gently weeps...

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
I'm thinking it's just another typical Wednesday while I'm heading to the post office to mail out buckeyecigar's mooch package... WRONG! After shipping Brian's package out, I find a DC slip in my box. I gently hand it to the postmaster and when she returns with the package in question, I'm getting the stank-eye from her. Mike, what the He!!? I can't post pix from my phone but I'll have them up tomorrow night. Let it be said that MVW67 hit me with a plethora of sticks that have been on my "gotsta have some of these" list for a while. I suggest everyone run for cover, Mike is merciless! Thank you for the awesome sticks, brother. Vengence shall be mine...

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I'm thinking it's just another typical Wednesday while I'm heading to the post office to mail out buckeyecigar's mooch package... WRONG! After shipping Brian's package out, I find a DC slip in my box. I gently hand it to the postmaster and when she returns with the package in question, I'm getting the stank-eye from her. Mike, what the He!!? I can't post pix from my phone but I'll have them up tomorrow night. Let it be said that MVW67 hit me with a plethora of sticks that have been on my "gotsta have some of these" list for a while. I suggest everyone run for cover, Mike is merciless! Thank you for the awesome sticks, brother. Vengence shall be mine...
    I was hitting newbs and seen you weren't at 500 yet, HAHAHA, Hope you like them!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nope, I don't like 'em... I absolutely love 'em! You're the man, Mike!
    As promised, a pic of the Super Atomic Mega-bomb MVW67 decided he needed to destroy me with...

Photobucket

The Manpons helped a bit, but I'm still spotting...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Great looking line up! Nicely played :D
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Toombes, the Recon is outstanding!!!!! as with the others, except for the punisher that is just mean!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    As promised, a pic of the Super Atomic Mega-bomb MVW67 decided he needed to destroy me with...

Photobucket

No offense...nice bomb and all...but a surf green Reverse TBird bass?!?? That's f'in badarrse dude
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:

Photobucket

No offense...nice bomb and all...but a surf green Reverse TBird bass?!?? That's f'in badarrse dude
    I call her "my Thunder-stick"! She can rumble. Thanks for the compliment, catfish!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Never seen one before...plus the PJ combo...DAMN! I have a surf green sterling myself
    PM to you, catfish.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Mike! Toombes have you started your cooler yet? You've been getting hit pretty hard lately....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Glad to see my best offering to the forum has been manpons lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike likes to play ruff.
    CvilleE:
    Nice hit Mike! Toombes have you started your cooler yet? You've been getting hit pretty hard lately....

No cooler, but my buddy Gene is gonna line the antique trunk with cedar so I can season it and enjoy the beauty of, hopefully, watching it fill up in a rather expeditious manner.