Home General Discussion
Options

The one stick!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
So what is the one stick you just can't stand to run out of.I know this changes for most people as time goes by. For me right now it's 1844's. I just hate it when I get down to just one or two. I've never had one that wasn't a great smoke.

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    A cuban that a BOTL was kind enough to send a few of; I'm dreading the day I smoke the last one. Other than that, my MOW Armada's; I managed to get one of the last boxes and I'm afraid to smoke them
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Black Pearl Morado. I'm out now and it blows.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JDN DC's .. and I need to buy some now. I am out.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Right now it is a toss up between LHCOF and MOWPA
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne epicure size, or La Aroma de Cuba EE #4. I love both of these as my morning cigars, but then again, the one cigar I dread running out of is the 5 Vegas Cask Strength original that is no longer available. Other than that, one of my go to cigars is the 5 Vegas classic. It's like "Old Reliable"
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Diesel shorty and man o war robustos
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Oliva V
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    So what is the one stick you just can't stand to run out of.I know this changes for most people as time goes by. For me right now it's 1844's. I just hate it when I get down to just one or two. I've never had one that wasn't a great smoke.
    The "one" = 5V CS2....mmm, delicious

And I know what you mean about the 1844s, they're an awesome smoke and the price is right. Had my first one the other day (corona) and loved it.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Oliva V
    ++++++ I've always got some on hand.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MoW PA. I'd have said original MoW, but somehow I got down to my last one and didn't reorder, whereas I reordered the PAs when I was down to 2 or 3.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Oliva V
    +2
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    MOW PA
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    For me right now its Undercrown. And I am out. Just smoked last on yesterday.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    San Lotano Habano
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    El Rey Del Mundo - Flor de Llaneza ( 6.5 x 54 ) . I have 4-5 left with about 3 years on them and they are AWSOME . MF Le Bijou 1922 's from a super-great-wonderful BOTL here . Anejo # 77 Sharks . Partagas serie D # 4 and several other sizes of Partagas CC .

I know you said just one but thinking of having a humidor without these 4 cigars really makes me nervous , kinda sick feeling on the stomach , and gives me a twitch LOL !!!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    JDH:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Oliva V
    +2
    I'd have to add the San Lotano (Oval & Habano). I want these three in my humidor.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN Celebracion
    LFD Air Bender

San Lotano Habano may make it on my list simply because this has been my go-to cigar for the last year.
    i have 5 or so left from a box and i just now contemplated what ill do when they are gone.

thanks for the thread, jerk-face. now i need to figure out what to do with my cigar budget and wishlist. image
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    room 101
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    San lotano oval
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    JdN Celebracion
    LFD Air Bender

San Lotano Habano may make it on my list simply because this has been my go-to cigar for the last year.
    i have 5 or so left from a box and i just now contemplated what ill do when they are gone.

thanks for the thread, jerk-face. now i need to figure out what to do with my cigar budget and wishlist. image
    It'd really be a tough choice between the Celebracion and the SL Habano; diferent sticks, but both very nice to have around.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MOWPA or 1844
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Siglo VI...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Padron natty londres or RP 90 churchill's. I also freak out when the Ruinations or Ave's get low so it is honestly a toss up, but the first two have served me well for quite some time.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    JdN Celebracion
    LFD Air Bender

Lol that's funny:)
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Im going to go with the OSOK. Just plain addicted right now.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Namakubi tiburon. I've got abox but I'm almost afraid to smoke them knowing I probably wont be able to get anymore once I finish it off.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'd say MOW Armadas for the ONE stick!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    There are a couple:

Arturo Fuente Hemmingway

MOW Ruination (Torpedo and Corona)

La Aurora Preferido maduro

Liga Privada undercrown.... which i am out of right now >:(

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471