Home Ratings & Reviews

I decided to only smoke one cigar today..

cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
This was the one. 8.5" of goodness. Lit at 10:30 and after 2 hours I've not yet hit the halfway point! image

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The digger! How are you liking it Greg?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Well, its 3:30 and I have 2" left. Love it. Woody for first third with some pepper, dropped the pepper in middle and went to a meaty type of flavor. Leathery now.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Wise decision considering the size of that monster.
  • Geez, I wish I could smoke at that pace! When I have a Padron Magnum (9", if memory serves me well) it lasts about an hour and a half, maybe closer to two hours. I wish I was only halfway done at that point.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I was my local the other day with my wife, and while I was looking around she spotted that big LFD. She said I should get that one, I looked at it and said, "no, I don't like putting anything in my mouth that big", she laughed her ass off.

I'm glad you like it though, but way too much cigar for me. LFD does make some cool cigars.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Is it still lit?
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I have one of those resting right now. How old was that one sir?
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    phobicsquirrel:
    I looked at it and said, "no, I don't like putting anything in my mouth that big",
    Well... If you've never had one of these and you are certain you don't like things that big in your mouth... Hmmmmm....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The LFD is a solid cigar anytime