Home Ratings & Reviews

Mow puro maduro

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well I just got done smoking one of these. Only complaint I have is that I wanted more as soon as I was done. Burned my fingers on this one. Great smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• That is exactly what I wanted to hear.Also, that is exactly what I did NOT want to hear.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear.Also, that is exactly what I did NOT want to hear.
    +1 brother................Thanks for the update Chris.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear.Also, that is exactly what I did NOT want to hear.
    +2!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +2!
    Yeah, BIG +2. I think if Chris didn't bring enough of them for the whole class then he shouldn't be smoking them in front of us ! Oh no, never mind. That was a long time ago and I don't remember too well, but I don't think it was cigars. LOL Yet ANOTHER one to add to "the list".
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +2!
    Yeah, BIG +2. I think if Chris didn't bring enough of them for the whole class then he shouldn't be smoking them in front of us ! Oh no, never mind. That was a long time ago and I don't remember too well, but I don't think it was cigars. LOL Yet ANOTHER one to add to "the list".
    Actually Doug, I do think you are right. If he didn't get enough to send out to us less fortunate, he shouldn't be braggin about them.

Chris, go to the corner and stand there during recess.............
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +2!
    Actually Doug, I do think you are right. If he didn't get enough to send out to us less fortunate, he shouldn't be braggin about them.

Chris, go to the corner and stand there during recess.............
    AND PUT OUT THAT DAMNED CIGAR!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Ha! I'll go stand in the corner as long as I can bring my herf a dor with me ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    I have no problem with that but, apparently, Doug won't allow it.............
    bandyt09:
    Krieg:
    I have no problem with that but, apparently, Doug won't allow it.............
    He can have his herfador with him all he wants. I just don't think he should be able to actually light up anything inside it ! LOL
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Krieg:
    Well I just got done smoking one of these. Only complaint I have is that I wanted more as soon as I was done. Burned my fingers on this one. Great smoke.
    How did it differ from the "regular" MOW PURO?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JDH:
    Krieg:
    I can only assume that it was just a bit sweeter and possibly didn't have that traditional "habano wrapper feel twang" nose feel that I often get from a nice semi spicy habano wrapper. I'm interested in trying these, but I have moved away from my former love of the maduro wrapper.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Krieg:
    still had it's spice to it, but it wasn't as potent as the regular puro. It had a touch of sweetness on the palette and it was a tad milder. All in all, still a good blend.

"Long ashes my friends."

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:

I've been waiting to hear someone review this one before I made A purchase. I'm glad you enjoyed it now I have no problem with buying A few. Thanks.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just ordered a box of these and can't wait until they arrive. Love the regular PA's.