Double post
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    OchoZacho:
    Double post
    is that a house blend?
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Maybe it's part of the new double happiness 2 set?
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Direwolf:
    OchoZacho:
    Double post
    is that a house blend?
    It's unique, 2 x 4 vitola.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say the MOW Puro but I have enough to last for a few years and after picking some more up from Shaun, let's say, I don't have to worry.

For me, it would be the Tat Nobles and it just happened to me recently, I searched for some and saw that I had no more and went into sudden panic mode, first time that has ever happened to me. It may not be the best cigar for me, but was the first one to cause a panic when I ran out. Just weird.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I would say the MOW Puro but I have enough to last for a few years and after picking some more up from Shaun, let's say, I don't have to worry.

For me, it would be the Tat Nobles and it just happened to me recently, I searched for some and saw that I had no more and went into sudden panic mode, first time that has ever happened to me. It may not be the best cigar for me, but was the first one to cause a panic when I ran out. Just weird.
    Nobles? Don't mess with the wolverine ;)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RBeckom:
    Black Pearl Morado. I'm out now and it blows.
    PM to ya.
  • Options
    If I run out of LP no.9s I go to great lengths to remedy that problem. I only have a few left now and I break out in sweats when I think about it. lol

and if I ran out of JdN DC or Undercrown I would loose my mind! Luckily, no fear of that any time soon.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    viaje des
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't have one cigar that I can't do without, but I can tell you the day I smoke my last La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 will indeed be a sad day as I know my chances of replacing the cab are slim to none. I've had this cab going on 4 years now and the current production of them is just not the same. Also, this cigar has a certain sentimental value to me as it was the first cigar to make me sit down and take notice of how phenomenal a cigar can be.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    If I run out of LP no.9s I go to great lengths to remedy that problem. I only have a few left now and I break out in sweats when I think about it. lol

and if I ran out of JdN DC or Undercrown I would loose my mind! Luckily, no fear of that any time soon.
    I have yet to experience the mighty power of the DE smokes myself, other than the Undercrown. A good BOTL offered to help and I cannot friggin wait for them. I also have some Uzi's coming too and finally found a B&M that carrys Liga stock, but it is a drive and we get raped in CA. I am kind of not looking forward to them.......as if I get hooked, my CC is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggged!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:

I have yet to experience the mighty power of the DE smokes myself, other than the Undercrown. A good BOTL offered to help and I cannot friggin wait for them. I also have some Uzi's coming too and finally found a B&M that carrys Liga stock, but it is a drive and we get raped in CA. I am kind of not looking forward to them.......as if I get hooked, my CC is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggged!
    You really gotta learn to watch your words when you say things like... I haven't had... or haven't tried... or wanna try... you're LUCKY I don't get home till Sat!!

unfortunately for you (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I DO have your addy, son!!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:

You really gotta learn to watch your words when you say things like... I haven't had... or haven't tried... or wanna try... you're LUCKY I don't get home till Sat!!

unfortunately for you (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I DO have your addy, son!!
    It's all good bro, another BOTL got my back. However...my collection is growing...and literally my two humi's and coolie are nearly full. I'm still building the collection, but starting to gain steam. I'm grabbing a 61 reissue this week so my cigar buying will stop for a bit, other than a HTF one I am after. Enjoy that flat bro...hope you brought a rig and make some noise with the E&J!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:

It's all good bro, another BOTL got my back. However...my collection is growing...and literally my two humi's and coolie are nearly full. I'm still building the collection, but starting to gain steam. I'm grabbing a 61 reissue this week so my cigar buying will stop for a bit, other than a HTF one I am after. Enjoy that flat bro...hope you brought a rig and make some noise with the E&J!
    61 reissue, you say? I will NEED pics of that bad boy!! Unfortunately, I have no guitar with me at all on this trip... it was a last min thing... I MISS my Guild right about now (acoustic)...
  • Options
    Sorry for the thread hijack, btw... Dustin, PM me for further convo...
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I know that I'm in the minority here, but I can't be without RP 92's. That has been my favorite cigar from the begining, and still is. I only have one left and I refuse to smoke it until I get more. Its the first cigar that I fell in love with, and still makes me happy. Its like grandma's cooking. You can get so called "gormet" cooking elsewhere, but nothing compares to grandma's food.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    RP Sungrown Toro. Great cigar for the price and I need to get more.

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Without a doubt, Camacho Triple Maduros.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    For me it would have to be the MOW PA and the AJ Fresh Rolled. I love both of those two sticks. I love the strong spice of the PA and the fresh roll is suck a great stick for $2. Too bad I ran out of the fresh rolled awhile back. I'm down to my last PA and I plan to light it up at the end of the month when my two Brother in Laws show up for a guys weekend. I can't wait till July and my bonus check so I can restock both sticks. I'll have to make sure I don't look at them in any of the catalogs or online or I might drool all over my key board.

Rob
  • Options
    camgfs:
    RP Sungrown Toro. Great cigar for the price and I need to get more.

I f'in love those...and alomst put them down. You can find them pretty cheap in samplers, and my experience is the guys here will match it.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I have two, if that's allowed... San Lotano Habano and Man o War Ruination. Also Oliva Serie O, so that makes three. The more I think about it the more I realize there are quite a few smokes that I can't let run out. My #1 of all of them though would have to be MoW Ruination though I guess.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Definitely Ruination or San Lotano Oval. I could sell off/trade my entire collection for these. I can never have enough.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Man O' War Puro Authentico. No doubt.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I don't have one cigar that I can't do without, but I can tell you the day I smoke my last La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #1 will indeed be a sad day as I know my chances of replacing the cab are slim to none. I've had this cab going on 4 years now and the current production of them is just not the same. Also, this cigar has a certain sentimental value to me as it was the first cigar to make me sit down and take notice of how phenomenal a cigar can be.
    Just noticed this post joe. And I agree with you on the LFDCC#1... I have one left that you sent me a couple years ago, I will happliy smoke it ne day and put it in my memory next to the 1495/1994 Cameroons which are no longer available.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Ohhh Jeeez , the 1495/1994 Cameroons ...OMG ... what an awsome smoke . The fact that I have had these and still have some is due to the incredible generosity of j0z3r ... Thank You Joe !!!
  • Options
    Funny thing about the 1495 Cams...down at the Tobacco Barn, the lounge near Todd, they have bundles of these. I don't know how long they've had them, or if they're the same cigar, but I had a good laugh when I saw them.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Funny thing about the 1495 Cams...down at the Tobacco Barn, the lounge near Todd, they have bundles of these. I don't know how long they've had them, or if they're the same cigar, but I had a good laugh when I saw them.
    They still make 1495.. The difference is that only 10.000 were made with the 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Usually they carry an Ecuadoriasn Sun grown wrapper. Cameroon makes the difference on this one.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man.. I just realized that I do not have an answer. I like a lot of stuff, but I can't think of one that's my "go to" or that I always keep in stock. I guess I rarely have more than 2 or 3 of the same stick.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    They still make 1495.. The difference is that only 10.000 were made with the 1994 Cameroon wrapper. Usually they carry an Ecuadoriasn Sun grown wrapper. Cameroon makes the difference on this one.
    I know Kas, what I'm saying is that they had the 1495 Cameroons there. What I don't know is if they're of the same batch, you know how numbers get thrown around in the cigar marketing game ( I'm looking at you Gurkha ). I suppose I'll have to grab a few to try sometime.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like most people have those few sticks in their humi they just cant stand to be without. What amazes me is that there's 2 or 3 that are on most peoples list. I'm going to have to dig down in the humi and see if I got some. Might find some new favorites.