Home General Discussion

MOW Little Devils

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
So I got an email from Andy last night little devils just arrived and I bought a box. Let's just say Andy came through and now my week just got a whole lot better. Got to thank the wife also since I used these are the last cigars I'm gonna buy till cigar fest on the last MOW PA purchase and last night she okayed my order.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Saw mine finally shipped today. Really happy and can't wait to try them.

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Yea they look great I can't wait for my employee purchase on Friday. Mike I have your order all set to go as requested.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Thanks alot Andy gonna be a good weekend.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    What is the availability going to be on these Andy? Are they going to be around in a month or two? I'm already in deep this month a week in...
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Yea they look great I can't wait for my employee purchase on Friday. Mike I have your order all set to go as requested.
    Have you or anyone there tried one off the truck? Wondering how it compares to the puro authentico.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    They look amazing!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Um you guy's seem to be in on a little secret. I haven't heard a word about these and as usual... no e-mail notice. Can someone brings us up to speed on what you are talking about?

Are these the PA Maduros? I had a standing order for them when they arrived for shipping. Guess I have to try again it seems. :(
    If you look on the site they our on the first page as a new arrival MOW side project. There are 3 sizes one that just came in are the little devils and they do seem to resemble MOW PA in style pig tale cap. If your interested email Andy he will set you up. once mine come in I will post a reivew. The is a thread also named MOW side projects. I don't think anyone left you out we just found the post and asked for an email. I just heard they were in last night they also have two other sizes that have been in check it out.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Just picked a 5 pk of all 3. Pretty excited.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Gaetano7890:
    If you look on the site they our on the first page as a new arrival MOW side project. There are 3 sizes one that just came in are the little devils and they do seem to resemble MOW PA in style pig tale cap. If your interested email Andy he will set you up. once mine come in I will post a reivew. The is a thread also named MOW side projects. I don't think anyone left you out we just found the post and asked for an email. I just heard they were in last night they also have two other sizes that have been in check it out.
    KEWL. Thanks for that.

As for being left out or forgot from the e-mail list? Just wait... you haven't been around here long enough. hehehehehehehehehe.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Doug, Check your email I just sent you the current promos I'm running.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Any promos on 5 packs instead of boxes?
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Thanks Andy I got it. Too late to call today. Will contact you in the morning.

P.S. my wife hates you. LMAO
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Can I get the email too Andy?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Thanks alot Andy gonna be a good weekend.
    Where in Central NY are you? I grew up up there, just south of Syracuse
    NY
    Called Andy this morning to get my order in for these. Had to go for a box the MOWPAM's and the sampler of the Side Projects. WooHoo, good day.

Oh yeah, Andy, I checked this morning and yup... she still hates you lmao.