Home Cigar 101

Temp storage

Good day everyone,

Well I'm out of town for business and happened to stumble upon this amazing cigar store, so of course I had to pick up a couple sticks. Now the issue is that I won't be able to re-home them to my humidor for a week, and was wondering what the best course of action would be. Now they were placed into a zip lock type bag, and I do have a couple water pillows, now would there be too much humidity if I did that or would you recommend another procedure?

Thanks

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Keep them cool and your in business. They will be fine for A week. The water pillows do there job well. You might want to let one dry out for A spell before smoking.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pillow will do the trick 2 might be too much. Just make sure you don't leave them in your car.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    One pillow will do the trick 2 might be too much. Just make sure you don't leave them in your car.

And don't forget to "burp" the bag every once and a while. Once or twice a day should be fine. Enjoy the sticks and welcome to the forum, brother!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Rhamlin:

And don't forget to "burp" the bag every once and a while. Once or twice a day should be fine. Enjoy the sticks and welcome to the forum, brother!
    overkill. no need to for that short amount of time.
  • WhiskeyWhiskey Posts: 6
    I just want to thank everyone for writing me back, your information has been helpful.