Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Is anyone like this?

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
I tend to lose things within a minuted of last having them in my possession. When I have a tv remote I always end up losing it within 30 seconds and it is only like a foot away. This also happens with car keys,my license, my phone, more tv remotes, etc. Is anyone good at losing things like me or am I one of a kind?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add glasses and sun glasses to that list.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Depends on how drunk I am. I don't get drunk often, but when I do, just about anything I touch disappears, other than that, only my Nissan key because the loop broke so I can't put it on my keyring.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Add glasses and sun glasses to that list.

My wife looses her's on her head.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    scarlin:
    I tend to lose things within a minuted of last having them in my possession. When I have a tv remote I always end up losing it within 30 seconds and it is only like a foot away. This also happens with car keys,my license, my phone, more tv remotes, etc. Is anyone good at losing things like me or am I one of a kind?
    glad im not the only one.
    this is the reason why i own 4 lighters and 6 cutters. at this moment i can only find 2 lighters and 2 cutters
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    do it all the time.. set something down and not move more that 10 feet from it.. turn around and can't find the sumbitch
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Direwolf:
    do it all the time.. set something down and not move more that 10 feet from it.. turn around and can't find the sumbitch

+ 1
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    You ain't the only one. If I don't put the remote back on the coffee table or the end table I'll be looking for an hour trying to find it. You ever find it in the freezer? I have!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Rhamlin:
    scarlin:
    You ain't the only one. If I don't put the remote back on the coffee table or the end table I'll be looking for an hour trying to find it. You ever find it in the freezer? I have!
    Usually its in a drawer right next to me or under the chair I am sitting in..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I misplace something everyday.. keys, glasses, wallet. I'm still looking for my Algebra book from High School.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I do it all the time; I put something close by and then forget where I put it. The damn remote can be 5 ft away, and in a few minutes, I forget where I put it, even if its underneath me or on my head. Only way I can avoid it is to put things back in a consistent place, like on the coffee table (though that entails stretching, which is the last thing I wanna do when watching tv)
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    If this exact thing does not happen to me once a day i get nervous.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    As long as you don't lose your mind you're doin alright....