j0z3r:
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    Ken Light:
    I get it, but...

Phalanx
    pha·lanx/'falaNGks/
    Noun:
    1. A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body or brought together for a common purpose.
    2. A body of troops or police officers, standing or moving in close formation.
    And? Not seeing the point here.
    i think #1, all the borks coming together for the common purpose of smoking, loving and talking and comparing cigars etc
    Ok then, I can dig that.
    lol, video CLICKHERE
    I knew the vid before I clicked on it. LOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    Ken Light:
    I get it, but...

Phalanx
    pha·lanx/'falaNGks/
    Noun:
    1. A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body or brought together for a common purpose.
    i think #1, all the borks coming together for the common purpose of smoking, loving and talking and comparing cigars etc
    Ok then, I can dig that.
    lol, video CLICKHERE
    I knew the vid before I clicked on it. LOL
    always liked the opening song video CLICKHERE
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    j0z3r:
    Ken Light:
    I get it, but...

Phalanx
    pha·lanx/'falaNGks/
    Noun:
    That's what I was leaning towards in my earlier comments...thanks for the help JJ...Ohh and I ordered me a box of the Little Devils from Andy today, can't wait to get them in...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    52c 5 pk. Is on todays DD.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had a Little Devil over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. Dry, spicy, earthy and will age extremely well I think
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    ENFIDL:
    Had a Little Devil over the weekend. Really enjoyed it. Dry, spicy, earthy and will age extremely well I think
    My eyes are itchy
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    52c 5 pk. Is on todays DD.
    Me too.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    My eyes are itchy
    So is my crotch but that's a story for another time.....
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    My eyes are itchy

They have medications for that
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    ENFIDL:
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    My eyes are itchy

They have medications for that
    maybe this will help,lol image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Ken Light:
    I get it, but...

Phalanx
    pha·lanx/'falaNGks/
    Noun:
    I thought it was this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgpQBZF2sZQ