Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Park Avenue by Gurkah

I just smoked the Park Avenue by Gurkah and all I can say is WoW, I was impressed, I had my reservations because the name sounded tacky but this is one smooth cigar, aromatic, easy to draw, and smooth on the pallette. I recommend you try this one out if you like mild cigars. Good flavor.  Robert

"Happiness is a long ash".

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I like some mild cigars but I'm not a huge fan, but I also really enjoyed the Park Avenue. I got a couple of them in a sampler and smoked one a few weeks ago and was supirsed as well at how good it was. It made me very tempted to pick up a box to keep on hand for when I want something different. I'll second you on this one for sure!
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed this one as well. I'd recommend the Turk, which might be a tad stronger, but still very nice. The Sherpa is also fairly mild, but those seem to be hit or miss with most people. Go with the Turk if you enjoyed the Park Ave.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I had a really bad experience with the Park Avenues. I got two for a buddy and me, and both of them had the tightest draw I have ever had on a stick. They were so bad I got a headache from trying so hard to get any smoke out of it. We ended up putting them out about halfway in due to the fact it was impossible to get any smoke off them.