Home Non Cigar Related

You've gotta see this to believe it.....

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
So, we were coming back home last night and saw this. It is on the corner of my apartment complex. I walked up there and took the pictures this morning. And don't worry, amazingly no one was hurt.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Holy Chit !!! Hey Duty... I see you found your car ! I told you there was something up with the steering...Dewd!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Now that's what I call making an entrance.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Probably an oldster who thought he was in reverse...and who shoulda had his license taken away a long time ago.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    ahh, the dangers of road head.... if you asked the driver, he'd say it was worth it.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    That's just no good...
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Whatever else may be the case, that driver is one helluva good shot.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Holy Chit !!! Hey Duty... I see you found your car ! I told you there was something up with the steering...Dewd!
    ROTFL!!! haha
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so that is how you Hawaiian's park........
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Probably an oldster who thought he was in reverse...and who shoulda had his license taken away a long time ago.
    Nope. You can't see from the pictures, but there is no parking lot anywhere near the front of the buildings. I was standing on the sidewalks next to the road to take all those. This guy shot straight off the road into the building. And there were no tire marks on the road, so he never even hit his brakes.

urbino:
    Whatever else may be the case, that driver is one helluva good shot.
    Yep, that's what we said, lol. Barely even scraped the building, it was pretty much "nothing but net".
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh. Or nothing but mullion.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

You know your day just turned to crap when a car comes through your window!

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Ricky wins this month's Necro Award, and qualifies for the bonus round because the thread has no currently active members. His prize? A 5'er from everyone!

Jackpot 😂