Home General Discussion
Options

Cigarsprintsale.com

This site is driving me crazy! it is captivating, i can't stop watching it!!! My bank account is gonna go down faster then the cigar prices!

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    chrisd56:
    This site is driving me crazy! it is captivating, i can't stop watching it!!! My bank account is gonna go down faster then the cigar prices!

Welcome to my world. Fortunately, my wife is understanding with my "hobby" as long as all the other expenses are paid up beforehand. Enjoy, my boy!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    chrisd56:

Welcome to my world. Fortunately, my wife is understanding with my "hobby" as long as all the other expenses are paid up beforehand. Enjoy, my boy!
    This worked for me until she seen how much I actually spend... :-/ It's ok though, I am the head of the house...lol...for now....
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It's your house, Eric. You can do anything you want... as long as she says it's ok.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    chrisd56:

This worked for me until she seen how much I actually spend... :-/ It's ok though, I am the head of the house...lol...for now....
    Lol, you may be the head of the house, but the wife is the neck.... and the head turns wherever the neck points lol!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    chrisd56chrisd56 Posts: 77
    I keep missing the Fuente God of Fire churchills...anyone have any idea what they are going for?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrisd56:
    I keep missing the Fuente God of Fire churchills...anyone have any idea what they are going for?
    Wow, I didn't know they had those on the sprintsale. You now have a competitor my friend. hehe
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i dont pay attention to the price but i see them once every day or two. it seems like they get sold fast though.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'M TESTING MY BAR
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    This is the greatest site thanks so much
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    chrisd56:

Lol, you may be the head of the house, but the wife is the neck.... and the head turns wherever the neck points lol!
    That is freakin' funny Irish!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    chrisd56:

I think I've seen them go as low as $150
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    A box of 10 God of Fire by Carlito '07 Churchills just went for $130 on the SS
  • Options
    Just got one for $132!!!! This week alone the GOF, La Aroma de Cuba and My Father boxes. This site is killing my bank account!!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    chrisd56:
    Just got one for $132!!!! This week alone the GOF, La Aroma de Cuba and My Father boxes. This site is killing my bank account!!

Was it the LADC Immensos box of 25? Mind if I ask what you got them for? That is one of my favorites. I think I like it more than the Mi Amor and EE.
  • Options
    Yes...the Immensos 6x60 paid $82.06!!!!!!!