Home Ratings & Reviews

Viaje skull and bones

Had one Saturday. Wow great cigar. A ton of spice and ended with earth this had to be the strongest cigar I have ever smoked. I had a LFD double liegro chisel earlier in the week and the the skull and bones was at a whole different level. The guy at the shop showed me one with a red band and he said it was even stronger. I really wish I picked that one up too.

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Where in Ohio are you? I'm near Cincy and can't find Viajes to save my life!!
  • MessickMessick Posts: 86
    Visiting my sister in Columbus. I will send a pm. I do not know the rules about posting stores on the forum .
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Ocho, PM sent.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Which one did you smoke? I assume one of the two white S&B sizes released last week. I personally have enjoyed all of the white Skull and Bones I've smoked (granted, no more than a handful), and haven't enjoyed any of the Red S&B I've had... The Reds are just out of balance, too strong... kind of a one trick pony next to the white.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Which one did you smoke? I assume one of the two white S&B sizes released last week. I personally have enjoyed all of the white Skull and Bones I've smoked (granted, no more than a handful), and haven't enjoyed any of the Red S&B I've had... The Reds are just out of balance, too strong... kind of a one trick pony next to the white.
    I need to get me some of the whites
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    docbp87:
    that all depends on which white S&B you smoked. i have only run into 1 that i liked, the daisy cutter. the march 2011 red S&B have mellowed out quite a bit.

its hard to keep track with the total number of releases up to 11. i gave up trying to find each one after the first 6
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Picked up 2 whites and 2 red along with 2 St Paddys day Viajes. Gonna let them rest like all my other cigars. Can't wait to be knocked out by em
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Could I get a PM on what shop this is?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Grazuh:
    Could I get a PM on what shop this is?
    PM to you.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Think these will age well?
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    I think this picture helps this thread a bit:

I had the new WMD yesterday and it was quite good and laster a lot longer than the vitola would suggest. I picked up a couple of the FOAB, too and will let them rest for a bit.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I managed to pick up a box of FOAB's. Can't wait til they get here.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Grazuh:
    I managed to pick up a box of FOAB's. Can't wait til they get here.
    Nice!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Where in Ohio are you? I'm near Cincy and can't find Viajes to save my life!!
    PM to you.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *