Home Non Cigar Related

Vegas was fun.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
But it's good to be home! Here's a few pics.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
And some from Hoover Dam.
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Looks like ya had a great time. Did you really have to start the post off with a *** pic though? Lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Good pics man! Glad to hear you guys had a good time. And yes wolfie he knew I'd be disappointed it it wasn't a *** shot to start off with lolz
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I leave Wednesday and can't wait. I will look for more dongs to take pics of.....
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Will be there over the 4th. My fav place to vacation with the family.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I will make it out there one day. Glad you had a good time Ricky...

dennisking:
    I leave Wednesday and can't wait. I will look for more dongs to take pics of.....
    Don't tease me.....

And have a great trip brother!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'd love to see penn and teller one day
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Nobody wander off the dam tour, and take all the dam pictures you want, now are there any dam questions?
    JZ:
    Nobody wander off the dam tour, and take all the dam pictures you want, now are there any dam questions?
    hahaha love that movie
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Great pics brother! I'll be laying by that Luxor pool the last week of June
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glad you had fun and the pics look great. Can you enlighten me to your experience at Casa Fuente? I will be there in less than 2 weeks.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Direwolf:
    I'd love to see penn and teller one day

Saw it last year. Awesome show.
    james40:
    Glad you had fun and the pics look great. Can you enlighten me to your experience at Casa Fuente? I will be there in less than 2 weeks.

#1 piece of advice: Don't go into Casa Fuente on a budget.
    Really nice pics, glad you had a great time. I'll be back home (I live in Las Vegas) around the middle of June.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    It's a really nice place. Upstairs in Caesars Forum. And to be honest I wasn't as blown away by the prices as I thought I'd be.Though I was expecting it. And they actually had the best prices on any Fuentes I'd seen around the strip. One place had short story's for 17$. I told that guy they had to be on drugs. I found a nice shop downtown by the Freemont that had tolerable prices. Definately go downtown for the Freemont expierence it's a blast.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    james40:

#1 piece of advice: Don't go into Casa Fuente on a budget.
    #2 piece of advice; DON'T get the Mojito, j0z3r's are better! And he makes them for free at the SoCal herfs during the warm months.