Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Davidoff Millenium

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
So I picked up a sampler about a month ago so I thought I would give the Petit Corona a go. Very very very earthy and buttery cigar and not strong at all. About halfway I called it quits and stopped. I could just not care for this cigar. Also the draw was pretty bad as the thing was packed soooo tightly. The others shall rest for some time before I light up another.

Anyone else smoke on of these?

Comments

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I've had the robusto a few times. Not great, but not terrible. Relatively complex for a Davidoff, no draw problems. Fortunately they were gifted, because I wouldn't pay $15+ for them.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Millenium is a very good cigar. Petit Corona is a good size to enjoy this cigar. Actually, Petit Corona is good size to enjoy intense smoking for any cigar. Bigger the ringage it gives you less intensity. many cigar aficionados enjoy the corona because of that. lately, Davidoff starts producing more and more strong cigar. The Z class is another great blend. I really enjoy their Crown Series, also got a box of Master Series as a birthday gift from my wife. just start a day with Crown series(any size), you will love them. They are one of the best non-Cuban cigar in the market. Ofcourse my personal opinion.
    scarlin:
    So I picked up a sampler about a month ago so I thought I would give the Petit Corona a go. Very very very earthy and buttery cigar and not strong at all. About halfway I called it quits and stopped. I could just not care for this cigar. Also the draw was pretty bad as the thing was packed soooo tightly. The others shall rest for some time before I light up another.

Anyone else smoke on of these?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love the Davidoff millennium edition. i did find it to be earthy and there was the signature "kelner musk" in there that i am a big fan of. this blend in this vitola is very complex if smoked like a corona should be. if you have any more and wish to get rid of them ill entertain the concept of a trade.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I like the Millennium quite a bit. I'm almost done working my way through all the sizes. It sounds like you may have got a bad one, what with the restricted draw, which in my experience with Davidoff is pretty rare. I wasn't super impressed with the Petite Corona, but it's been a while since I've had it. I may need to revisit it. So far I've enjoyed the larger ring sizes more with this blend, which is opposite of my normal tendencies. I'd say give the robusto a try, and then decide from there.