Home General Discussion

Cigar Hoarders

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Does A&E have any rights to that one? Does anyone want to produce with me?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ill be the therapist:

you have a problem. ill just pull my car up and we will "get rid of" a few of those cigars. its for your own good. that huge humidor needs to go too. dont worry about the cigars, they are not going to be thrown out....
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant! You are on to something with this - helping out those with a hoarding problem, and making sure the cigars get "recycled" and don't fill up the landfills.

Count me in - I'll bring the video camera.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I'll produce the website, with plenty of space for show episodes, comments and requests for help!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I will be a regular, my room of cigars will be the avatar of the spotlight of the week section, lol.......

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What its this "cigar hoarding" you speak of? All I have its a 20 count. Can I be a "constant"?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure I would need the therapist and some other help. I'm not sure when the last time was that I saw the bottom of my cooler. Maybe that just means i need to host more herfs? I'm not sure...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    What its this "cigar hoarding" you speak of? All I have its a 20 count. Can I be a "constant"?
    +1, you'd be perfect Todd
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    I'll be the patient on the couch, getting counseling from Kuzi, trying to explain how I went from a 20ct humi and 15 PDR torpedos, to a friggin stuffed cooler, 4 humis, and 540+ cigars in 18 months.

Then the "hidden" camera can watch as I sneak off and make another internet cigar purchase...........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm back down to one humi so I know I ain't got a problem.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I'm back down to one humi so I know I ain't got a problem.
    Actually Randal, you do have a problem, it is the fact that you are DOWN to one humi......
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm gonna work on that lol
  • wut?

Hi... I'm so and so, and I have a problem... no.. no... not the Dr Pepper...