Home General Discussion

Hey Everyone

Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
Hey all, sorry for absence lately. Since December I have been dealing with the fielding of two new aircraft, promotion paperwork, and prepping for a "TDY" that starts in a few days. While I'm gone, I should be able to start posting again.

I have packed up a humidor full of good smokes and am looking forward to posting some reviews.

Shawn, I think I owe you some sticks. If you would, shoot me a pm and let me know.

hope this finds everyone in good health and good spirits.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice to see you back!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome home Dan.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Dano!!! Great to hear from you bro! Sucks that you've got another TDY on the horizon... are we allowed to ask where to or for how long? Hope its a short one, you GOTTA be ready for some downtime. :-) If you want or need anything from the 'burg or the area surrounding, let me know and its done.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Don't know what a TDY is but hopefully its a good thing. Congrats on the promotion and welcome back. Hmm, I feel like I needed to send you something but can't remember why...I'll figure it out. Good to see you're doing okay Dan.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Don't know what a TDY is but hopefully its a good thing. Congrats on the promotion and welcome back. Hmm, I feel like I needed to send you something but can't remember why...I'll figure it out. Good to see you're doing okay Dan.
    TDY = Temporary Duty assignment. Deployment...somewhere. Could be the sandbox or could be training somewhere.

Dan, good to hear from you. Safe travels bro!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    james40:
    TDY = Temporary Duty assignment. Deployment...somewhere. Could be the sandbox or could be training somewhere.

Dan, good to hear from you. Safe travels bro!
    Well you are right. It's not the sandbox but it's not a training event either. I'm not giving much info out till I find out first hand what the threat is. Right now I know there is a lot of counter surveillance going on but I don't know to what extent. After I get integrated, I'll let you all know.

I'll post some pics of our operations one I get there.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Where ever or what ever it is... You be careful hombre
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a ton for your service Dan, be safe and hope all goes well!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    LT(P), sounds good to me. Congrats are in order Sir. Be safe, watch your six and not just because of the bad guys, lol. Going away gift incoming.

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Happy to have ya back :D
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you LT. congrats on the promotion. Once you get where ever it is you are going please stay in touch. Be safe and Gods speed

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats and welcome back
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Lt. Dan, welcome home. Good to see you safe and sound and back where you belong, on the ccom forum.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wherever you go brother God speed.