Home General Discussion

CCOM & CI exclusives

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
I was having a conversation at a B&M about AJ and we talked about how MOW is exclusive to these 2 sites which led me to think what else is exclusive just to ccom and ci? I know about the MOWs, Diesels, AJ Fresh rolled, and the CCOM and CI house blends. Are there any others?

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    maybe 5 vegas? i have only seen them in one B&M but then again i have not been to a lot of B & M's
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    scarlin:
    I was having a conversation at a B&M about AJ and we talked about how MOW is exclusive to these 2 sites which led me to think what else is exclusive just to ccom and ci? I know about the MOWs, Diesels, AJ Fresh rolled, and the CCOM and CI house blends. Are there any others?
    Tons. Off the top of my head...

Ave Maria
    Cu Avana
    Cuba Libre
    La Herencia Cubana
    A bunch of Gurkha stuff
    The Graycliff stuff not made in the Bahamas
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Nica Libre
    Obsidian
    Pueblo Dominicano
    Rocky Patel Connecticut
    San Miguel
    Sol Cubano
    Our boys have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies lol.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Aren't the AB Tempus Quadrum (box pressed) CI/CCOM exclusives?
    Steve2010:
    Aren't the AB Tempus Quadrum (box pressed) CI/CCOM exclusives?
    Yeah, there are several cigars that come in vitolas exclusive to CCom, and the others that use the same warehouse.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    morro castle as well I think.

they sure do have some tasty house blends . . . .
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    MOW, Diesel, 5 Vegas, etc are available through Meier and Dutch and are available if a B&M were so inclined to carry them.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    bigharpoon:
    MOW, Diesel, 5 Vegas, etc are available through Meier and Dutch and are available if a B&M were so inclined to carry them.
    Really? the B&M I went to said they tried, but couldn't get a hand on them.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    bigharpoon:
    Really? the B&M I went to said they tried, but couldn't get a hand on them.
    They have them listed on their site, along with many others, as available for any licensed tobacco resellers. We can see the list but not the pricing or really interact with them since they do wholesale only. Most B&Ms that I know of have accounts directly with the companies themselves and won't go through a middle-man.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Yes - my B&M carries them all.....MOW, 5V and Diesel. They certainly dont have all the blends like CCom does though and they don't have nearly as many vitolas.
    I've only seen MOW original and ruination, a few of the 5V line, and Diesel original at the B&M

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    scarlin:

Ave Maria
    Cu Avana
    Cuba Libre
    La Herencia Cubana
    A bunch of Gurkha stuff
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Nica Libre
    Obsidian
    Pueblo Dominicano
    Rocky Patel Connecticut
    San Miguel
    Sol Cubano
    i have purchased many of those sticks on other sites than CI and CCOM though...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    docbp87:
    scarlin:

Ave Maria
    Cu Avana
    Cuba Libre
    La Herencia Cubana
    A bunch of Gurkha stuff
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Nica Libre
    Obsidian
    Pueblo Dominicano
    Rocky Patel Connecticut
    San Miguel
    Sol Cubano
    I think the company that owns CI and CCOM owns other sites as well. Maybe they were some of those?
    deejmemixx:
    docbp87:
    scarlin:

Ave Maria
    Cu Avana
    Cuba Libre
    La Herencia Cubana
    A bunch of Gurkha stuff
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Nica Libre
    Obsidian
    Pueblo Dominicano
    Rocky Patel Connecticut
    San Miguel
    Sol Cubano
    Devilsite is also the same company...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Doc, the Graycliff DBL Espresso is ours too and is made in the Bahammas. There are lots of others not mentioned. RP Connecticut and Royal Vintage. Gran Habano Vintage 2000, Azteca Fuerte, man I could go on and on and on. I will say that we put a lot of time into these cigars. The stuff we make or have made as exclusives are the best deal in the biz IMHO. I can tell you with every confidence some of the stuff we sell every day at $3 is more expensive to actual make than 90% of the stuff out there that people regularly buy at their stores for $10+. No middle man means you guys get the benefit! Everything we sell is available to licensed tobacconists through the wholesale channel of our parent company called Meier and Dutch. If you guys want to see it at your stores you can pass that along.
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, the Graycliff DBL Espresso is ours too and is made in the Bahammas
    Interesting. Always thought it tasted Nicaraguan! Like you say Alex, the Diesel UHC is a great 8$ cigar, but you guys sell it at 3. Perfect example.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro post. I dug it up and it smelled good :)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Necro post. I dug it up and it smelled good :)

Building another fire pit for dinner..?
    I have noticed how very few sites carry 5 Vegas in any of their blends....can only think of 3.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    bigharpoon:
    Yes - my B&M carries them all.....MOW, 5V and Diesel. They certainly dont have all the blends like CCom does though and they don't have nearly as many vitolas.
    I've only seen MOW original and ruination, a few of the 5V line, and Diesel original at the B&M
    uuuhhh... herf at your B&M.
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    bigharpoon:
    Wow, blast from the past!

LMK next time you'll be down this way Kuzi, let's herf.

Or if you're just "passing through" and want to check it out shoot me a PM I'll get you their address.
    Glock knows the place I'm talking about

I was at that spot last week, didn't see any MOW or Diesel, but then again wasn't really looking for them, so could have missed them.
    I did see some old 5V Ltds though --- late 2000s (maybe 08 or 09, dunno, just glanced over them).

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    bigharpoon:

Or if you're just "passing through" and want to check it out shoot me a PM I'll get you their address.

I was at that spot last week, didn't see any MOW or Diesel, but then again wasn't really looking for them, so could have missed them.
    I did see some old 5V Ltds though --- late 2000s (maybe 08 or 09, dunno, just glanced over them).
    How much are those Ltd going for?? I don't have anything before 11, but I'd love to start grabbing em up every year, at least a few. It'd be cool to grab some retro ones
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    bigharpoon:

How much are those Ltd going for?? I don't have anything before 11, but I'd love to start grabbing em up every year, at least a few. It'd be cool to grab some retro ones
    PM

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    bigharpoon:

PM
    back
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, the Graycliff DBL Espresso is ours too and is made in the Bahammas. There are lots of others not mentioned. RP Connecticut and Royal Vintage. Gran Habano Vintage 2000, Azteca Fuerte, man I could go on and on and on. I will say that we put a lot of time into these cigars. The stuff we make or have made as exclusives are the best deal in the biz IMHO. I can tell you with every confidence some of the stuff we sell every day at $3 is more expensive to actual make than 90% of the stuff out there that people regularly buy at their stores for $10+. No middle man means you guys get the benefit! Everything we sell is available to licensed tobacconists through the wholesale channel of our parent company called Meier and Dutch. If you guys want to see it at your stores you can pass that along.

I...ah....knew that.