Home General Discussion

OT collecting GI Joe

This is off topic, but does anyone collect the 12"GI Joe figures here besides me? I have over 200. I will post pics when I figure out how.

Comments

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    200+ holy cow! I need to see that.

To post your pics, create a photobucket.com account and upload them there. From there you should be able to copy the html links here. Hope that helps.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    and stick the topic in Non-Cigar Related
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    dutyje:
    and stick the topic in Non-Cigar Related
    Awww, c'mon. 200+ GI Joes, he must have the ultra rare "Cuban Missile Crisis" Joe smoking an El Presidente! That'd be cigar related. ;)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    well as mod duty would like it, I actually sort my star wars stuff sometimes while enjoying a cigar. though they are just the busts in my cigar/computer room but hey... lol. btw there is a cuban missle crisis joe?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I've played with busts while smoking a stogie
    lol... hope he I mean she didn't mind.... =p
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    phobicsquirrel:
    well as mod duty would like it, I actually sort my star wars stuff sometimes while enjoying a cigar. though they are just the busts in my cigar/computer room but hey... lol. btw there is a cuban missle crisis joe?
    Not that I'm aware of. I was just goofing.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    brsmith21:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Not that I'm aware of. I was just goofing.

Sure there was a Cuban Missile Crisis GI Joe ........he was the one with x-tra flexible legs and back so he could bend over and kiss his a$$ goodbye ....
    haha...
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    What happened to your squirrel? musta got hold of a bad cigar bomb lol !