Home Cigar 101

CAO La Traviata

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
Anyone know if they are still making them? I've seen them dwindling online and the B&M doesnt carry them anymore. I really like them, especially the maduro.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    To my knowledge they do. Mine just got a box in a few days ago but he also has a supplier so it could be an older box.Here's a pic of it:

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The owner of a B&M near me said that this has been one of their best selling blends recently. She wasn't sure why there was a recent surge of popularity but said it's been selling very well.

She also said they recently lost their CAO rep and have not got any new CAOs in a few months. I doubt we have the same rep though but maybe there's been some personnel shuffling at CAO and that's the reason why you're B&M is out of stock....just speculating

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    That's a fantastic smoke! One I haven't had in a while, sadly.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I had one yesterday, but not the maduro. I put them in the "best buy" category. In fact, I think I'll get a box of maduros next month - I've got 2 good local B & M's, & they both carry them.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I just picked up 3 of original and 3 maduro at a local shop and got the CAO last stick standing 3 sampler pack. I think I may try one out tonight.