Home General Discussion

Partagas

bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
Has anyone had the 1845? I haven't had any of their lines but that and the Spanish Rosado look good enough to eat.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    bbass2:
    Has anyone had the 1845? I haven't had any of their lines but that and the Spanish Rosado look good enough to eat.

I'm looking for the 1845 's but have not found any yet . The Spanish Rosado is a great cigar , one of my favorites from Partagas .
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I've smoked the 1845 Black. It was a great stick. One of my favorite NC Partagas.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I enjoy the Spanish rosado quite a bit. Its not a blow your mind kind of cigar but give it 6 or 8 months in the humi and its got some good solid rich flavors that come across fairly mild. Its a good cigar.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

The top Non-Cuban Partagas are:

Partagas Limited Reserve

Partagas Decadas Limited Reserve

Partagas 150

Partagas 160

Partagas Black Clasicos
  • the judgethe judge Posts: 19
    they are good
  • +1 on the Spanish Rosado comments. One of my favorites.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    ... the Spanish Rosado look good enough to eat.
    I dont recommend that...

i have not been a huge fan of the NC Partagas brand save for one blend and that is the Black. i feel that the Black is one great cigar and one of my early favorites. I wouldnt go so far to say that the blends are bad, but rather not my cup of tea. in all fairness, i have not had one in quite a while and my palate may have changed so dont discount them based off of me.