Home General Discussion

CigarChat makes the Casa Fuente Daily - Eddie Ortega on TODAY!

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
CigarChat in the Case Fuente Daily

chat with Eddie Ortega starts in 45 minutes! Eddie will be giving away a few samplers of his Serie D!

Chat starts at 4PM PST! Click below to join in and have a chance to win some tasty smokes!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Thursday!

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congratulation Rob!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations bro !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Damn, congrats Rob. Moving on up, to the East side. You're casting a huge shadow.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Thanks Guys!

Chat with Eddie starts in 10 minutes! http://bit.ly/RRRCigarChat
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Mouse? ready. Keyboard? ready. lets get it ooOoOonnnnn. this will be my first joining. looking forward to it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That was pretty fun Rob and that "D" looks fantastic. Sorry for all the dumb questions today. I will be better prepared for the next one. Eddie was very down to Earth and it was great chatting with him.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man, its great to see stuff like this!!! Hope you and Matt(Kuzi) keep heading in the right direction with the passion of this hobby and succeed!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news, congrats Rob!
    I hope more good things continue to come your way

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    james40:
    That was pretty fun Rob and that "D" looks fantastic. Sorry for all the dumb questions today. I will be better prepared for the next one. Eddie was very down to Earth and it was great chatting with him.
    thanks for coming out... Eddie is a funny dude... he hung around a lot longer than most guests do...