Home General Discussion
Options

Medic45's Box Collection

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
As some of you may know I also enjoy collecting the empty boxes our famed lovely smokes come in. I will contiune to update the thread as I get them.. Hope you enjoy...
This one I picked up at the same store as my chest. It looked cool as all get out just gotta find some info on it..

Comments

• Options
    SPENT 30 min dltrying to get this one at the local B&M had 1 MFLB left in it so yep I bought the stogie got the box for free...lol
  • Options

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice brother!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!

What boxes peak your interest? My local cigar shop keeps all their boxes and then sells them cheaply.
    I can generally get any box that he has that I want for little. He gave me a Monte Cristo White box a while back.

If you let me know what you are interested in, I can check and see what he's got.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Pretty much any and all boxes the only ones I have gotten are the wooden ones if it looks cool I'm game for it!! I must admit I have to acquire another My Father Box my 6 year old fell in love with it and about beat me to death cause I wanted to take a picture of it! So needless to say it is now her jewlery box!! Lol She is currently sleeping with it cuddled in her arms!!!
  • Options
    That My Father box is really cool. As for losing boxes to jewelry boxes, I've lost my share of them. LOL!
    My wife really likes the Cupido boxes. So I've lost the ones I had to her.
    I'll check and see what he has and if he has any cool looking ones I'll grab them.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Tyvm yeah let me know whatcha find I'll make it worth it!! I've never seen nor heard of a cupido smoke.
  • Options
    Cupido used to be a pretty dandy criollo cigar years back. Not sure if they make them anymore.
    But they had cool cigar boxes. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: