Home Ratings & Reviews

Graycliffe Double Espresso

I smoked a Graycliff Double Espresso this morning....what a great cigar. I smoked this cigar that only had a short rest and was thoroughly impressed. It had a chocolate and coffee flavour and was close to a full bodied cigar. I nubbed it and I wished the experience had lasted longer. I not sure it is worth the price but it was a great cigar

Comments

• ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    With all the positive that I've read, I am going to have to break down and get one of these. It just sounds to good not to try. Thanks
  • alvinalvin Posts: 3
    i would love to try that cigar but any more the prices are so disgusting to me. between gas and everything else cigar smoking for me has been reduced to a holiday event.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I never have figured this out, is this a flavored cigar or is the double espresso just a name because it has hints of espresso flavors naturaly?
  • golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    It is not a flavoured cigar it only speaks to the taste of coffee.
  • Awhile back I had  Graycliffe G2, it was a moderatly priced cigar and was a great smoke. I haven't been able to find one since. Does anyone know where I an lay my hands on some?
  • emyers99emyers99 Posts: 15
    I had one of these the other night.  It did not live up to expectations in my mind.  Smoked well but the flavor just wasn't there for me.  Seemed more like a cigar that was designed purely for power.  Not necessarily a bad thing but I don't think I'd buy these again. 
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive never had a graycliffe that has lived up to my expectations. For the same price ($16 at cigar.com) i can get a cigar that will live up to my expectations (gurkha legend perfecto $16.20 at cigar.com) or a hand full of cost efficiant cigars that i like very much (Sol Cubano Maduro Toro $3.50 same place) Im sure there are people out there that will swear by Graycliffe (i mean, how else can you explain the price they command) but, I am not one of them. to each his/her own.
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    I actually liked this a real lot too. I got one in last month's cigar.com cigar of the month club. I love Graycliff cigars in general. The Espresso was full of flavor & I smoked that sucker until my fingers burned. :)