Home General Discussion

Help me pass a class this semester!

I posted this in the non-cigar stuff, but I just wanted to post it here to so that more people had a chance to see it. I usually won't do this, but I hope you can accept the exception.

Hey everybody, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could take about 10 minutes to fill out this anonymous survey. I am taking a sociolinguistics class right now, and this survey is part of my final project. Thank you so much to those of you who help out! :)

Please note that this study is for a class project, and is not for any published or otherwise public use. The anonymous information and answers you provide will not be used outside our classroom at George Mason University. This is an exercise for educational purposes only. If after you take the survey, you would like to know what I am studying, I can debrief you on the purpose of the study.

>>>HERE IS THE LINK!!!! CLICK HERE TO TAKE MY SURVEY!!!!

Thank you so much everyone! It really means a lot to me!

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    DONE Brother..
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Medic45:
    DONE Brother..
    grazie mille!!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Done..good luck with your project.
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Done, I would also like to see the results. I assume you have to write a paper regarding your findings? I'd love to read it, please make it available when you can.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    Done..good luck with your project.
    Thanks!
    Sporus:
    Done, I would also like to see the results. I assume you have to write a paper regarding your findings? I'd love to read it, please make it available when you can.
    I'll try to remember to post it! Thanks for taking it!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Done! Good luck eith the class
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    just finished...some interesting questions and a few funny jokes also...best of luck with the class!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Done, I'm guessing my age group uses emoticons much less than younger people.
  • Ran9erRan9er Posts: 5
    done, good luck
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Done...good luck!