Home General Discussion

INSTANT MESSAGING..???

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Want to buy an instant messaging program for this site...lol

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Isn't that what PM is for? Oh wait yeah catfish n I just use PM like instant messaging.. But your right a chat room or something to that effect would be cool. I betcha this has been discussed 7958474 times before. Medic we're smart but I doubt we were the first ones to think of this :p
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    i figured it had been but i keep forgetting to check my pm's its like if its not bold i dont think about it...lol
    Medic45:
    i figured it had been but i keep forgetting to check my pm's its like if its not bold i dont think about it...lol
    Focus Brian.. focus
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:
    Focus Brian.. focus

Ain't gonna happen, Steve...
    Toombes this is an AB conversation C your way out of it. Is that how the playground humor goes>?
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I wanna be J!!!!!

lol, i also forget about the pm's all of the time...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes this is an AB conversation C your way out of it. Is that how the playground humor goes>?

Well, I saw what you did and now you're being mean to me! I'm taking my kickball back and then I'm telling Mrs. Cratchet on you and you can't have any of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich at lunch! Ya big dooty-head!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:

Well, I saw what you did and now you're being mean to me! I'm taking my kickball back and then I'm telling Mrs. Cratchet on you and you can't have any of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich at lunch! Ya big dooty-head!!
    hahaha you said "dooty-head"

Toombes:
    bigfnsteve:

Meet me behind the old oak tree after school... them are fight'em words! :p