Home General Discussion

What Do Yall Suggest For a Lunch Smoke?

Good Morning All! I hope your weekend went well. I have a question. Being a newb, my experience with different cigars is limited. I usually hit the Cigar Lounge at a local B&M close to my place of employment at lunch. I will have around an hour and ten minuted to smoke. What would yall suggest for a Monday Lunch Smoke? Something between $7 and $10 is my budget today. Your suggestions, guidance, ridicule, insults and prayers are most appreciated. Have a GREAT day! -Streater .................................

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Short story
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I like a flavorful cigar like an Undercrown after a lunchtime meal...

Or you can take that $7-10 and buy a 5 pack of J.Fuego Origen Originals and smoke one every day for a week!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    kuzi16:

I second this! Just had one of these after a good steak dinner this weekend, delicious!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I like an Airbender, or Illusione Epernay in the afternoon.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Russ55:
    I like an Airbender, or Illusione Epernay in the afternoon.
    +1 on the Illusione Epernay. It's a great line of cigar to have after any meal. My personal favorite it the Le Taureau.
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I love Undercrown, Big T06, but he doesn't sell them. Nor did he have Airbender or Illusione Eparnay. He had plenty Arturo Fuente, but I've never had anything they make that really shines my nads. I went with an Oliva V Maduro. It was wonderful. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming. I try to hit the lounge a few times a week.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Anything with the Avo name on it. I had a Domaine today that was stellar, but the Classic line is top shelf all the way as well.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Any San Lotano cigars. Fine anytime.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    +1 these are my go to midday smokes. Always keep a few in a travel humidor for a afternoon treat. Beats a 5 hour energy any day!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Millennium Blend petite corona
    Streater:
    Good Morning All! I hope your weekend went well. I have a question. Being a newb, my experience with different cigars is limited. I usually hit the Cigar Lounge at a local B&M close to my place of employment at lunch. I will have around an hour and ten minuted to smoke. What would yall suggest for a Monday Lunch Smoke? Something between $7 and $10 is my budget today. Your suggestions, guidance, ridicule, insults and prayers are most appreciated. Have a GREAT day! -Streater .................................