Home General Discussion
Options

Heck of a bust...

Anyone seen this yet? I was stumbling my way through some research into the business/marketing/investing side of the industry, when I came across this. I guess last week the Florida Alcohol/tabacco guys and General Cigar got ahold of 1800 boxes of fake cohibas. seems like quite the bust, imo...

Story here.

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Faking fake Cohibas lol....
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Fake dominican cohibas........fail
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Fake dominican cohibas........fail
    Haha Failboat!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    youd be amazed at how many fakes there are out there of non-cuban cigars. its another way to make a buck off of the ignorant public.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The red dot's I've smoekd sure tasted like sh$t.... Construction was horrid too...and when B&M's sell them for $20 because of the name, i am not surprised.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    The red dot's I've smoekd sure tasted like sh$t.... Construction was horrid too...and when B&M's sell them for $20 because of the name, i am not surprised.
    +1 all the way around on this Dustin!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:

+2!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beernfritos:
    Anyone seen this yet? I was stumbling my way through some research into the business/marketing/investing side of the industry, when I came across this. I guess last week the Florida Alcohol/tabacco guys and General Cigar got ahold of 1800 boxes of fake cohibas. seems like quite the bust, imo...

Story here.
    When I first read the title, I came here expecting a thread that would complement DD's daily hottie, LOL....

But either way, this is still a great bust, just not the kind I was expecting...
    Fake fake cohibas??
    Idiot of the day nominee for sure.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    +2 This could explain a few things to me as well....