Home General Discussion

my new humidor

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
just got my new humidor today. Now time to get it seasoned up, and srart to try to fill it up. This is going to take me years at my current rate! image

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Now I must go clean my pants......
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Man that is sweet...have fun filling it, then again I am sure you will get some help with that.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAD-AZZ brother! Congrats on such a killer piece, enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Great looking humidor. Congratulations.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Sweeeet!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... whats ur addy..
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Looks good
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That is what I call "Man Sh$t"
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! How many does that monster hold?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I just got a ****.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    it is rated to hold around 3500....it is huge...a lot bigger than i thought it would be. when i pulled up to the house and the fed ex freight guy was rolling it up to the house, i was like DAYMN, how the h*ll am i going to get that down in the basement with just me and my wife. luckly the Fed Ex guy was super cool, and helped me dolly that monster down to the basement, then i opened the box, and he said, "holy SH*t!, i have never seen a humidor that big before..... i bought it right here on Cigar .com....they matched a compeditor and then took 10 more bucks off.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, spill.

Where is THAT listed on ccom??
    Cause I'd sure like to check that out.

And let me get this straight, if we find a humidor we like, we should call them and see if they will match/beat the price? Oh I'm liking this.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Cigar.com in my opinion has very good customer service. I have bought several items here, and some from other sights, but i like the guys here at cigar.com by far! so one day i just called them up and told them what I found it for on another sight, and just asked if they could match it. they said yep, and even lowered it by 10 bucks! this is why i will continue to shop with these guys. absolutely no hassels and GREAT customer service!
  • CmdioCmdio Posts: 9
    That is sweet. I hope to have something like that in the future.
    thanks...i saved up for a while and caught the wife in a good mood, when i told her that i had the money she said she didn't care, and i think i had it ordered before she even got all the words out of her mouth.....
    What is the name of that one so I can take a look at it. It is a really nice one.

I keep going back and forth on what I want. But that one really looks nice.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    The tower of power
    Thanks!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very nice, congrats
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I want, I want, I WANT!! Congrats! Do I dare ask what something like that runs...? PM if you could. :D
    Got the new humidor seasoned up, and have now moved in. I have a hydra xl running the humidity show, with two fans for air circulation. One fan runs non stop and one comes on when the hydra fires up. I also have a pound of beads that should be here in a few days to keep everything rock steady. My little 150 ct humidor was over flowing into tupperware, but now I look like i dont have much. Going to save up for my first box purchase now. image image image
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Wow that thing is freaking beautiful puts my 30ct to shame. Congratz on getting it all seasoned!
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Rail Jockey:
    just got my new humidor today. Now time to get it seasoned up, and srart to try to fill it up. This is going to take me years at my current rate! image
    I started to ask myself why someone would need something that big, but then I realized what a silly question that was.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so awesome! I love it. Can't wait to have the chance to get something like that for myself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Very nice, i have the same one, but mine is all shelves. Have fun filling her up!
    Streater:
    I started to ask myself why someone would need something that big, but then I realized what a silly question that was.
    Uhm................yup!
    Especially when you get to that point where your cigar usage drops, but your purcahses don't.
    I'm not to that point, as we had some issues where my stock is pretty limited now. But my usage of my cigars is way less than it used to be.
    When I started on cigars, I was smoking them all the time. Over the years, I've cut way back.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Your new storage is looking good! I told the misses that I "NEEDED" one and she gave me a look that would have dropped me right then and there :D Keep us posted with updated picture when you can.
  • That is just awesome brother hope to one day get a humidor like that. that,s my quote better to have it than not need it than need it and not have it. have to go now feel a wet spot!!!!!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    have to go now feel a wet spot!!!!!!!!

I thought you had that problem fixed, Dave...
    Awesome set-up, Brother! If I bought one of those I'd have to live in it after the wife got done with me.