y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    catfishbluezz:
    What RA is that JJ? I've seen that badge, but not at the HK site
    pm
    Yes, I'd like to know the same.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    5 vegas series A i got from taythegibs think i will follow it with a gold maduro i got from him aswell
  • Options
    Sol cubana cuban cabinet no.1 aged aprox 2 months. Found that's the sweet spot for them great smoke though too spicy for me in the larger ring gauge even with some age
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Tonight's cigar was choosen by Brett (90+Irishman). Normally choosen with from help from Todd (bigt06).
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a fresh Johnny-O! 1966

Today was an AF Don Carlos Robusto with 18 or so months on it

2 great smoking experiences.
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    I'm having a Vegas 5 triple A in celebration of the Kentucky Derby! Excellent stick so far
  • Options
    following up my 5 vegas series A with my go to stick right now the unholy cocktail
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A Cuesta from 2005. I spotted the date on the box, as I am a b&m shark, and bought a few. This is the last one and it is damn smooth image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Fuente double chateau natural from 2008, tight draw but tasty.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Tonight I had the other CAO ITALIA I was watching TOOMBES smoking it today not watching with my eyes but watching in my thoughts, and TOOMBES is right they are not as good as the CAO BRAZILIA, I would not turn one down, but I will not purchase, these I got with my THRIFTY FIFTY from C.COM Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Undercrown toro, much better than the first I had, now I see why peeps like them around here.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Yes...I am getting paid to do this right now....
    as bad as they are right now, Go Angels!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I turned down an offer to sit in gene autrys seat tomorrow....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I now consider myself an elite MLB player because I have the same number of HR as Pujols.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I now consider myself an elite MLB player because I have the same number of HR as Pujols.
    ***winning***
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    ***winning***
    I guess pojols left his tiger blood supplement in st. Louis :/
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    It was a 5 Vegas night started out with a 5 Vegas Classic with 2 years of age that was fantastic and moved to a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and finished with a 5 Vegas Gold all were great.
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Had a El Tiante oscuro Havano last night. Great smoke thru 2/3s of it. The last third destroyed me. Stuck with it and it didn't let down. Next time I'll will be havin a little bigger meal before hand. Lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    last night was a MoW Puro Authentico.
  • Options
    Having an Acid Blonde Belisco . This was the first cigar i ever smoked and its been a while since i have had one. its always nice to revisit something and see how your tastes have changed. I am enjoying it but its not the same as what i remember. ITs hard to determine the taste with the sweetened wrap they have.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Coming back to an old favorite tonight, MOW Original corona.. Has about a year on it, you just can't go wrong with this stick.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight The Griffin’s Special Edition XXVII ’11

• Options
    Imgembo:
    Having an Acid Blonde Belisco . This was the first cigar i ever smoked and its been a while since i have had one. its always nice to revisit something and see how your tastes have changed. I am enjoying it but its not the same as what i remember. ITs hard to determine the taste with the sweetened wrap they have.
    Following this up with my first partagas 1845. i think this is the first camaroon wraped cigar i have ever had. So far so good.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    tonight The Griffin’s Special Edition XXVII ’11

Let me know how it is. I do love the griffins cigars.
  • Options
    a wonderful maduro, got a lil less than half left and getting chewey and i see me nubbing it already!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    a wonderful maduro, got a lil less than half left and getting chewey and i see me nubbing it already!
    should I send some more cigar nub holders??
  • Options
    not jus yet bro, i have few left, lol , i am running low on the pink uns thou,lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another first for me a Gurkha Centurian. Not sure what I was expecting something more in your face maybe. Didn't really expect to like it given my record with most Gurkhas but this thing is great and the aroma coming of it just makes my mouth water. Thanks RCY! image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MOW Puro Authentico
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Another first for me a Gurkha Centurian. Not sure what I was expecting something more in your face maybe. Didn't really expect to like it given my record with most Gurkhas but this thing is great and the aroma coming of it just makes my mouth water. Thanks RCY! image
    i have always read good things about the centurian. Cant say i have ever tried one or any gurkha for that matter.