Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The wife and I had our first OpusX. The petit lanceros that I picked up earlier today! Absolutely amazing! IMAG0120
    How is it in that size? I can't find those anywhere out here.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    MVW67:
    Smoked a great cigar a Viaje Super Shot from jigbv very good!
    which vitola, I have a few resting and can't wait much longer. How long do they take to smoke?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    AF Curlyhead ..... Barf!
    Replaced it with a Hemingway.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite Opus X size. Beuatiful shot!
    SleevePlz:
    The wife and I had our first OpusX. The petit lanceros that I picked up earlier today! Absolutely amazing! IMAG0120
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    For the record, I HIGHLY recommend pairing an Illusione 88 with a nice Bordeaux.... it's a match made in heaven.
    Nice Cameroon! image
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm watching my drunk ass neighbors fight in the parking lot while I enjoy a padilla dominus.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    MVW67:
    which vitola, I have a few resting and can't wait much longer. How long do they take to smoke?
    10 gauge, very frickin nice:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    MVW67:
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Great I will have to fire one up on a clean pallet soon.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    chemforever:
    MVW67:
    Those are friggin awesome!!! I keep giving them away after got a few from John because they are Sooooo good I want my buddies to try them
    Oval Maduro... I honestly don't like the regular oval, revisited it a couple times and meh... JJ gave me this one and I must say I like it a lot more than the San lotano Maduro. Not sure if I box low it yet, but I will be buying more

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    MVW67:
    Had to light one up myself. 12 guage isn't too shabby either!

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    it was a very fuente birthday...... between the lines, don carlos lancero, opus black orchid and anejo shark
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    T52 Robusto
    MF #2
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Perdomo Patriarch, celebrating another semester down!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    415:
    it was a very fuente birthday...... between the lines, don carlos lancero, opus black orchid and anejo shark
    dang dude. one hell of a line up. i'm actually just starting to get into fuentes (learning and trying new stuff). happy birthday man.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up tonight was a raji's ultiment demise or some shiatte like that courtesy of MTuccelli , next up an ashton aged maduro # 20
    Only had the robuso before and that had burn problems but this one is starting out much nicer!image
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Posts: 57
    "free beer" they said, "come play more cornhole, b***h" they said... and I say, this does not pair well with bud light, and I have to get more because it was still good, even with the beer...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RP OWR Corono Lancero from the COTM I just received. Smooth, even draw. Good flavor and plenty of smoke. I'm digging it!
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Gurkha park avenue and a nice cote's du Rhone. The wine is better. The park ave has about a year on it, decent but not really very memorable.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying my very first Diesel Shorty!! Very nice
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Having my very first pardron. 3000 madruo. Very good!! the only problem is ccom is sold out!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Working on a MOW PA, always a cigar I enjoy.
    La perla rojo belicoso. It was resting for a year as part of a freebies from some of the black Pearl originals and I was surprised how pleasant it is. It's raing cats and dogs but the burn is pretty even.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    as the sun came down
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    partagas P no.2
    I think this is my favorite vitola of my ongoing love hate relationship with the undercrown...gordito image