Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Something you wouldn't force on your worst enemy
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    Nica Libre Double Perfecto. It was pretty sweet with my Dr. Pepper Cherry
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Next up is an AJ fresh rolled Maduro...With as many bud lites as I can humanly drink
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got two of these recently in trades and bombs. Flavor wise I am digging it, but draw is horrid. I'm hoping the nex one is better
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Diesel shorty from feb 2010 and finished with an RP Royal Vintage
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@MN Shaun.... I see you are smoking some killer sticks these days, congrats!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    90+ Irishman:
    D@MN Shaun.... I see you are smoking some killer sticks these days, congrats!
    Thanks Brett...might as well smoke em if I got em! :)
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Mj12 maduro image
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E.P.Carrillo club 52 1 year in humi
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had a JDN Celebracion
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Cohiba puro dominicana, mmmmmm....
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image Got this from Medic in a Welcome Bomb...Thanks Brian!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    What do you think? Which size was that? I think it is a great cigar.
    The Kid:
    Camacho 10th anniv
    El Triunfador lanceros
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this one after the wife came and stole the rest of my Acid-see aboveimage
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    The Kid:
    Camacho 10th anniv
    Yes It was fantastic!!,, It was my first one and I really enjoyed it,, Nubbed it!!!

Going with a San Lotano Oval
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    Cohiba puro dominicana, mmmmmm....
    Good choice Garth killer stick brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    the 11/18 shape releases the best flavor. Camacho is the only company grows original first generation non-hybreed Corojo seeds from the Rodriguez's firm who developed the first Corojo seeds at Vuelta Abajo region in Cuba. This is a reason why Camacho's Corojo leaves are so tasty and unique.
    The Kid:
    rzaman:
    The Kid:
    Camacho 10th anniv
    Yes It was fantastic!!,, It was my first one and I really enjoyed it,, Nubbed it!!!

Going with a San Lotano Oval
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I have zero experience with Camacho and have been intrigued lately. Rip, thanks for educating us on this one.
    I was going to take a few days off but..... image
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    LHC Core. Most excellent!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    I was going to take a few days off but..... image
    Yeah right!
    I blame bandy and Daniel for this vitola....damn tasty smoke
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    the 11/18 shape releases the best flavor. Camacho is the only company grows original first generation non-hybreed Corojo seeds from the Rodriguez's firm who developed the first Corojo seeds at Vuelta Abajo region in Cuba. This is a reason why Camacho's Corojo leaves are so tasty and unique.
    That's quite subjective. I happen to disagree and feel the 11/18 vitola tastes flat, that has been my experience with every blend I've tried that vitola in except the FOR, which as you know was only made in the 11/18 vitola. Personally, I have always had my best Camacho results with the parejos. To each his own though.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    That's quite subjective. I happen to disagree and feel the 11/18 vitola tastes flat, that has been my experience with every blend I've tried that vitola in except the CLE, which as you know was only made in the 11/18 vitola. Personally, I have always had my best Camacho results with the parejos. To each his own though.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    LFD Air Bender - matatan - good
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a JDN Celebration Consul this evening.
    You are welcome. not all Camacho cigars are good. please try 10 Anniversary 11/18, Pre-embargo 1962(the Cuban tobacco is a marketing gimmick, it the original Corojo seeds deliver the complex flavor), Camacho Corojo. If you can find camacho Liberty 2006 or 2007 then try them as well.
    OchoZacho:
    I have zero experience with Camacho and have been intrigued lately. Rip, thanks for educating us on this one.