Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Kuzi.....I really wanted to smoke a great cigar tonight. I just got promoted.
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    opus X Forbidden X Lancero
    just a bit jealous here.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Now you are making me feel bad.
    stowggie:
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    just a bit jealous here.
    Likewise!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Now you are making me feel bad.
    stowggie:
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    just a bit jealous here.
    Likewise!
    Well...if you want to feel better Rip...just send us a few bombs from your personal cigar store ;) I love reading your reviews...because when i do spend $$$, it's nice to have a reference.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i smoked a cigar that Mike (MTuccelli) gave me. i call this one "the chode" haha. lots of earthiness to this little guy
    jliu:
    i smoked a cigar that Mike (MTuccelli) gave me. i call this one "the chode" haha. lots of earthiness to this little guy
    arg... image isnt working. it's this little 1844. i think it's called a vitola?
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just finished up a tasty padilla artemis
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I enjoyed a JdN DC with my brother Teege tonight while trying to recover from the unholy onslaught that was reigned down on me...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last Night I started out with a CAO Brazilia from December of 2010, it was fantastic, then I followed it up with a LP T52 which are always good. I took a picture with my new Galaxy Note to remember the smoke.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Thought I'd give fonseca Cubano Limitado a try
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    La sirena...great maduro IMO. This one is a 6x60 I believe but I usually go for the smaller rg. image
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon churchill
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hey chem, would you say smooth and creamy? Or dry pepper? I have one resting and am curious
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    Tonights smoke is a Gurkha Blue Steel.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Smoke bomb! Lovin' it!

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    My first CAO OSA Sol.......
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Definite win.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first VIaje Super Shot...sent one to Dustin and he said I had to grab one for myself.
    Well I did and it was a awesome smoke. I milked this little cigar for a little more than an hour until it about burned my fingers. I will be getting more of these when I can find them

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Took the family to McD's and enjoyed some time at the park and old poppa had a very nice 5V Gold!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    y2pascoe:
    CvilleE:
    Definite win.
    Yes sir...I've had a few resting for a bit...it just felt right tonight, and it hit the spot. Will look to keep a few of thes around!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 more tonight, a ashton esg
    Back home gotta little fire going and brought out the 5V Cask Strength thanks to Goldy. I have been eyeing this for about 2 weeks and now after working on 1 I must purchase a whole cask I them!!!!lol O AndyD lol
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just got my hand on an alec bradley new york. This stick is good!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    the cask strength II is definitely a great smoke, i gotta get my hands on some more soon! just fyi, ive seen them pop up on the SS several times.
    taythegibs:
    the cask strength II is definitely a great smoke, i gotta get my hands on some more soon! just fyi, ive seen them pop up on the SS several times.
    Yep that is where i got mine...you won't regret it!
    CvilleE:
    taythegibs:
    Yep that is where i got mine...you won't regret it!

I've lived on the ss it must hate me :( I've never seen them in there but will keep watching, and yes it's a wonderful smoke!!!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing up my first Oval what a great smoke. My only gripe is it needs a bigger cap. Even with my Perfecto cutter the head wanted to unravel but I managed to keep it intact. Next time I'll try a punch.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smoking a JdN Celebracion toro right now.
    was dreaming about it all day.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    The CSII is a staple of my humi....I've never had a bad one.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *