MoWPA at work
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    2008 Bolivar Royal Corona
    2007 DPG Cuban Classic Lancero
    May 2011 San Cristobal Robusto
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭
    image The wife loved her Onyx last night
    This is what I had last night. Cue the Music...."I love you red solo cup, I fill you up, let's have a party!" image
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    san cristobal clasico(aug'10) with some blanton's...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    This is what I had last night. Cue the Music...."I love you red solo cup, I fill you up, let's have a party!" image
    Jesus, when I saw this picture that song immediately popped in my head. Then I read your caption and literally lol'd.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Brick house toro, saw this at a local gonna give it a try
  • MOW Armada.... Its only been going on for 2 hours... is it too soon to say "I Love you"? again?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gurkha doble maduro toro
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Shorty
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Cain F lancero. This might be the best combination of strength, flavor, and complexity I can recall in a cigar. Simply exceptional. Everyone must try this.
    SleevePlz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Jesus, when I saw this picture that song immediately popped in my head. Then I read your caption and literally lol'd.
    Yep, I thought it was a good pic, plus we are building a house right now and everything is packed up in a pod. Therefore, its red solo cups and paper plates for every meal...makes clean up easy atleast!!!
    Here's tonight's (for you catfish) image
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    My first olivia V, its a belicoso. Ive had a really bad week (last week before finals, gf troubles, and she didnt get into the internship im taking in the fall..)

then i found out that a man who i greatly respected and was like family to me had passed. His name was Frank Moore and although we weren't related if i could have picked anyone to be a grandfather for me it would have been him. I was blessed with the opportunity to work several summers working with him at a youth camp where he was a cook, and the last summer we worked together was back in 2010 and he shared his darkest secret with me, his body was nearly taken over by cancer. That stubborn old son of a gun was the NICEST man ive ever met, if he was awake he was doing what he could to help out others with the majority of his time was devoted to volunteer work.He wouldnt listen to a dang thing the doctors told him about how long he had to live, of course if he had he would have been dead back in 05. Frank lived a life that nearly anybody could envy, he owned nearly every type of business you could think of (strip bars to grocery stores), he served food to several presidents, and even once had the opportunity to serve tea to the Queen of England! there is another angel in heaven tonight, and ill be dammed if he wasnt the best mna ive ever known.

Frank, tonight i remember you, I hope to live as well as you did, and to make you proud, i hope to become the man you showed me i could be. I miss you man! and i will never forget you!

I raise a toast tonight to the nicest, most stubborn, craziest, son of a gun ive ever known, to Frank!

http://gracepointcamps.blogspot.com/
    Tay, hats off to you for having known such and amazing man. We can only pray to use him and people like him as examples. You are in my prayers!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fuente Mag R 52.
    mmccartneydc:
    Tay, hats off to you for having known such and amazing man. We can only pray to use him and people like him as examples. You are in my prayers!
    thank you, its hard knowing that he wont be there anymore, but i know that he was able to help thousands of people and i can only hope to be half the man he was.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    opus X Forbidden X Lancero
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    just a bit jealous here.
  • jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    mmccartneydc:
    +1
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    kuzi16:
    rzaman:
    just a bit jealous here.
    Likewise!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Nummy, nummy!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Nummy, nummy!

very nice brother..
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Double Maduro
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is my happy place image
    catfishbluezz:
    This is my happy place
    that is a good happy place!
    I just lit up an AJ fresh roller corona love this smoke....good thing i have another 20 in the mail!

EDIT: eating a kit kat with this, awesome combination imo