Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoked a Diesel UHC today, haven't had one for quite a while. Started off a bit bitter, but turned around within a few puffs and was quite nice. Pretty much as I remember them.

Probably going to light up a Fuente 858 sun grown in a bit here.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    It was definitely better than MF LE 2011. I will put a review later next week. yesterday I had Chinese food and my palate was full of garlic flavor. However, I still enjoyed the balanced peppery, cedar, espresso,coca flavors and aroma. It was little more sweet and balanced than the 2011. The burn was slightly uneven. the best part was the long finish with the level of changing spicy complexity. Again, I need to smoke it with cleaner palate.
    The Kid:
    rzaman:
    Padron 1926 # 9.
    SO how was that MF LE ??
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    It was definitely better than MF LE 2011. I will put a review later next week. yesterday I had Chinese food and my palate was full of garlic flavor. However, I still enjoyed the balanced peppery, cedar, espresso,coca flavors and aroma. It was little more sweet and balanced than the 2011. The burn was slightly uneven. the best part was the long finish with the level of changing spicy complexity. Again, I need to smoke it with cleaner palate.
    The Kid:
    rzaman:
    Padron 1926 # 9.
    SO how was that MF LE ??
    yep,,it can really change the flavors,,thanks for the word
  • bv15325bv15325 Posts: 7
    Enjoying an Al Perna Premium Cigar. He's in NYC and has a Facebook page with details about his products. Great smoke. I don't know how to post a pic
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    J Fuego Origen Original
  • wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Rocky patel olde world reserve maduro torpedo. Good, better than the toro that is the only other vitola I've smoked in this line. Earthy, cocoa, and spice. Overall pretty nice, nothing to write home about though. Mild enough to inhale, which is a plus for me.
  • First time trying a La Herencia Cubana. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    an A Fuente short story
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got this from smokindaddy....damn! image
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    an A Fuente short story
    How'd you like it?
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    bigfnsteve:
    taythegibs:
    an A Fuente short story
    How'd you like it?
    it was good, i got a mouth full of cat hair halfway through so that kinda ruined it, but it smoked great, not too overwhelming, kinda leathery, and i nubbed it.
    Central CA ATF herf in the house!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Central CA ATF herf in the house!
    I like the way you guys roll.. I should come down and see whats up! Currently burning a feral pig courtesy of bigt... man i love these things. By far my favorite lp. Up next a sl oval
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Diesel Crucible which was fantastic and followed with a LGC serie "N"
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sitting outside with my laptop tuned in to Netflix. Burning through an EPC Core maduro from OchoZacho, the first time I tried this I was not impressed, this one is much better, more what I'd expect from a blender of Carrillo's caliber.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had an Oliva V last night. Amazing construction on this stick. IMAG0114
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    The Kid:
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Just had my first one of these, it was awesome rudy
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    Just had my first one of these, it was awesome rudy
    Yes its very nice,, Habano isnt my favorite maduro leaf, But I love Habano,, So the combination is nice,, excellent burn, draw, flavor,,I think Perdomo Tabacalera makes some very good, consistent cigars ..very nice indeed thanks Royln!!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Just put fire to a Ruination corona
    Humo Jaguar
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Humo Jaguar
    how is it?
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Humo Jaguar
    how is it?
    I think theyre grrreat
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think i have 1 left
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Jesus Fuego Origen
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Pueblo Dominicana
    AJ really did the name justice
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Tatuaje petite cazadores. My first brown label tat. I'm somewhat enjoying it, but I would have liked it without the first half inch or so better. Too much spice for me, which clouded my palate for a while. I think the brown labels might just not be my thing.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Started with a Ashton aged Maduro and now smoking Ashton ESG. This is rare..usually I do not smoke one after another.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    had a Punch Rare Corojo with a glass of Chattanooga Whiskey and Ginger ale!