Home Ratings & Reviews

Replica series

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wondering if anyone's tried any yet. Haven't seen any write up on them yet.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Someone said they had the padrons.. I'll try to find but it's in this sub forum I think.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    My bad in general discussion http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/466487.aspx well you posted on that thread so I guess you are looking for some substantial reviews. I would be interested in some too.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats! I thought you were reviewing them. I'm planning on buying the Short Story soon. Would be getting them today, but just got the "your cigars are interfering with me spending $400 a month on cat-food" lecture yesterday. (At least, that's what the lecture translates into if you apply reality)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rats! I thought you were reviewing them. I'm planning on buying the Short Story soon. Would be getting them today, but just got the "your cigars are interfering with me spending $400 a month on cat-food" lecture yesterday. (At least, that's what the lecture translates into if you apply reality)
    $400 a month on catfood? How do you do that? I don't spend $400 a month on people food...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Amos Umwhat:
    $400 a month on catfood? How do you do that? I don't spend $400 a month on people food...
    No crap 400$ a month on cat food , what do you have a lion?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually, 6 cats & three dogs, and that's about the total bill, somewhere between $300-400 monthly after she feeds all the hamburger, tuna, vienna sausages, american cheese various deli meats, fancy feast, kit & kaboodle, etc., etc., At least she's quit feeding the 50 - 60 cats behind the grocery store.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain