Home Ratings & Reviews

Partagas 1845

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
herf'd with a buddy tonight and decided to light one of these up. It was the Gordo and WOW what a kickass stick. Nice draw, even burn, lots of smoke. Another one where I see a couple of boxes in my future. Be ready to dedicate 2 hours for this one

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Interesting I have one from cigar fest and was wondering about it. What is the strength profile and did it have any spice?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how does it compare to Raji's Untimely Demise ,lmao
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Interesting I have one from cigar fest and was wondering about it. What is the strength profile and did it have any spice?
    I would say good medium, spice was lite.

jj20030:
    how does it compare to Raji's Untimely Demise ,lmao
    No where in the same league lol

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have some samples of this one "on their way"... they have been "on their way" for a month now... good thing I'm not holding my breath!
    robbyras:
    I have some samples of this one "on their way"... they have been "on their way" for a month now... good thing I'm not holding my breath!
    You will have a sample of this one and the Fonseca CXX as well as a few others heading your way Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    You will have a sample of this one and the Fonseca CXX as well as a few others heading your way Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

oh man... That actually works out... I'll return fire with some of the boutique stuff I've been getting my hands on lately...
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

oh man... That actually works out... I'll return fire with some of the boutique stuff I've been getting my hands on lately...
    Thanks for the ReTweets the other day... did you see that Matt Booth replied and ReTweeted them as well?
    robbyras:
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

Thanks for the ReTweets the other day... did you see that Matt Booth replied and ReTweeted them as well?
    You are welcome and sure did. I try to retweet you and E when I get them. Heck I try to retweet everything cause there is some good stuff out there

robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:

Winning!!

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

I'm getting my website together and I was hoping a few of my botl's could check it out and maybe give me some feedback. I really enjoyed this stick too.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Necro