Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damn....mini review to follow image
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i found myself smoking a cigar that was from Ken Light. dude... you gotta stop bombing people. leave some for yourself.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Last night I enjoyed an 07 GOF Don Carlos, gifted to me by CvilleE. The first third was amazing and by far the most enjoyable... Thanks man much appreciated!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Smoking an Ashton aged maduro I got from rob. Thanks man.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Had my first Feral Flying Pig courtesy of Dustin, thanks brother!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Noah, I smoked the RP Olde World and the 5 Vegas "A", I enjoyed them immensely, plus posted pics in other thread!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Had my first Feral Flying Pig courtesy of Dustin, thanks brother!
    Nice! Oddly...I've given out many more than I have smoked...only one, yet gifted 7 lol...hoarding the last couple
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I had a San Lotano Connecticut Lancero courtesy of RCY. It was my first SL connie. Really good smoke, thanks man!
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I had a My Uzi Weighs a Ton toro from Beavr, it was great! I started it at the Shorty bonfire and finished in the hotel bed after CIgarfest. Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A San Lotano Oval from Dwayne. By far the best experience I've had with A San Lotano cigar even though all were great.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finishing up a la riqueza from mike , what a great smoke and had to grab a kid nub holder to finished up and the choco flavors i love are coming in, thanks mike!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a MOW Virtue Salomon from Todd P. I really enjoy the virtues, and this one was fantastic!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rick sent me couple ccom american blend robustos last month and fired one up tonight, pretty good smoke so far half way through, no draw or burn issues, nice spices , vanillia ceamyness// , ; UPDATE @ 8:40 after a kid nub holder in place im getting choco coming in now, yumm
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg hooked me up with an EPC New Wave back in Jan....it finally made it to the top of my "smoking" pile and I got a chance to light it up this afternoon. Excellent smoke, thanks Greg this was my first EPC and it certainly won't be my last.
    I've been on a Connie binge lately and this hit the spot. Thanks again dude!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Berger and Argenti Exile Wired Corona yesterday with around 4 years on it from David.... Brilliant smoke with an absolutely phenomenal balance that continually amazed me! Thank you David really!! Review already in process of typing and formatting ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Had an OSOK last night that was amazing...I got hit with two in the same time frame, so i am not sure which one came from who....but damn! i will be saving the next one for a special occasion...now I really want to try the smaller one that doesn't take 2.5 hours to smoke!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Had an OSOK last night that was amazing...I got hit with two in the same time frame, so i am not sure which one came from who....but damn! i will be saving the next one for a special occasion...now I really want to try the smaller one that doesn't take 2.5 hours to smoke!
    I enjoyed the smaller one more. Big one was good too
  • Options
    Illusione MJ12
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    I smoked the first half fast, I tend to do that when I am digging a cigar. Once I slowed my roll, it almost seemed like it would never end. Normally, I do not have that 2.5-3 hours to smoke and I do like having 2-3 smokes during a herf if possible. I am really digging what Room 101 is putting out right now.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    I smoked the first half fast, I tend to do that when I am digging a cigar. Once I slowed my roll, it almost seemed like it would never end. Normally, I do not have that 2.5-3 hours to smoke and I do like having 2-3 smokes during a herf if possible. I am really digging what Room 101 is putting out right now.
    Yeah this mj12 is at 1½hrs right now and I have at least 30 mins left.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah this mj12 is at 1½hrs right now and I have at least 30 mins left.
    Dustin, completely agree bro Matt Booth is really doing some fantastic blends lately!

Justin, glad you like the MJ12 as much as you are bro, I'll try to locate some more Illusione sticks for ya ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    on my b-day i smoked a my uzi weighs a ton from catfish and a diesel from toombes thanks brothers realy enjoyed them both alot.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jailhouse:
    on my b-day i smoked a my uzi weighs a ton from catfish and a diesel from toombes thanks brothers realy enjoyed them both alot.

Glad you enjoyed it, bro!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Just about to finish up my Trinidad gifted to me by Doc, all I gotta say is from start to finish an excellent smoke!!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first FFP courtesy of Dustin...... Mmmm, mmm, mmm. Got a solid 2 hours out of it and drank a couple mojitos during the smoke....fantastic experience.

Then during the last 1/3 of the cigar my fianc

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Just about to finish up my Trinidad gifted to me by Doc, all I gotta say is from start to finish an excellent smoke!!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    So glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    My first My Father from Robyras. WOW! Im on the last third right now. This thing has blown my mind hole. I am definatly going to keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on these I want to try more from the line. Been in heaven for the past hour and 15.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a AB SCR that Medic hooked me up with a couple of weeks ago while I was getting the grill ready this morning...now I'm getting ready to put the ribs on, and smoking my second Mi Barrio from The Kid...Thanks Brian and Rudy for hooking me up with these amazing sticks.....
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Irishman, Brett set me up with this box press VSG. D@mn good. Thanks bro!

Photobucket
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Irishman, Brett set me up with this box press VSG. D@mn good. Thanks bro!

Photobucket
    Glad you enjoyed it brother, you're the one that first introduced me to that line and got me hooked on it, so thanks bro! And happy mothers day to the Misses!